Aidy sure of King deal (1 Viewer)

T

TrevorsathisPeake

It now says on the telegraph site that it's the club who are holding things up,and his agent is saying he has'nt a clue what the hold up is,and that he will joim another club if it isnt sorted soon.

smileycov

Facebook User
getting realy concerned over this..........we need him and need him today!!

Pigeon

I wish they'd at least be honest and let us know what the hold up is because its defiantly coming from our end. :confused:

redsox

Facebook User
All I now want is an end to the saga......sign him/don't sign him!, blame King/his agent or anyone you like at Cov. I have lost interest in the whole affair, it has dragged on far longer than is good for any of the reputations concerned. (and some reputations can do without the tarnish!) I wish him well wether he signs for us or not and hope that he learns from the mistakes he has made in his life. :(

smileycov

Facebook User
he hasn't signed in time for swansea either now!! it seems to smack of the contract given/contract not given scenario with westwood. i hope i'm wrong but me thinks the club are makeing noises to appease the fans but not following through, then blaming all around when clearly the blame lies within!!

as i say hopefully not, but only time will tell.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Just get him signed up!!

Pigeon

This is so stupid. We were promised Leicester and that fell through. It would a done deal for Swansea now that's not going to happen. He's been training with us a month. Scored twice in behind doors games.... Seriously City this is ridiculous now. Messing the fans around, the player and his agent and most likely the other players in the team!!! Close the deal or end it. We needed him the other day and will do tonight...how many points do we need to drop before its done?

T

TrevorsathisPeake

The only reason i can think of why he has'nt signed yet is that we are struggling to come up with the finances.We may have said we can give you this and we can give you that but when it comes to it we cant.I may be completely wrong but theres obviously something going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread