Alex Gogic (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Anyone know much about this lad? Starting tonight in the U23 game.
C4ALcfnXUAADLOD.jpg

Otis

From Swansea.

The CT said he didn't impress last week, but I think he is a tough tackling defensive midfield player mainly, but as STP says, can play CB too.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How do you pronounce Gogic ? is it like Logic ?

Terry Gibson's perm

Who is that number 9 is he a new player:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Actually, think you are right. Just did a quick Google.

Gogick!
OMG that's even more difficult . Right, first syllable - is it "Go" as in "off you go " or the short vowel as in "God" ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That's cleared that up, Otis - I suspect the "ick" is pronounced "itch" - Godge (as in Dodge) itch . Lovely.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...you already said "itch" earlier, Otis. My attention span is terrible.

letsallsingtogether

It will be gogitch.
Serbian background like oggy.
Ogrizovic

SkyBlueRuffian

I see that young lad from Cardiff isn't there anymore. I guess they had to get him on loan before the transfer deadline if Slade wanted him.

SlowerThanPlatt

No longer on trial according to the Observer article. Still looking at Nasseri though, I imagine he'll sign. Very rare they keep trialists on for this long and it's not as if the 23s need the numbers as much this season

Otis

No longer on trial according to the Observer article. Still looking at Nasseri though, I imagine he'll sign. Very rare they keep trialists on for this long and it's not as if the 23s need the numbers as much this season
Reid has been poor as far as I am concerned. If Nasseri is better than Reid then we should get him in pronto.

If we are going for the likes of Yakubu and Cole we need quality balls in from the flanks.

Apparently this Nasseri can get past players and deliver quality.

Reid did it on Tuesday, but it has been incredibly rare from him.

Users who are viewing this thread