All loans have gone back (1 Viewer)

higgs

If Willis moves to right back clarke and Turnbull in middle and stokes at left back and Harris on his way to Liverpool would we need to sign another centre half? Or would u just play dke at right back if Willis needed to cover at centre back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If Willis moves to right back clarke and Turnbull in middle and stokes at left back and Harris on his way to Liverpool would we need to sign another centre half? Or would u just play dke at right back if Willis needed to cover at centre back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

In fairness Turnbull has been far from impressive mostly (heard he was better yesterday though).

I definitely wouldn't be against the idea of getting another CB in.

Gint11

Would have liked to have seen Willis alongside Clarke but on the other hand I don't rate Willis that much so if we get 1 mill + I'd snap their hand off. I'd have kept Sterry until the end of the season. I do like what moves RS has made so far though so let's see what happens this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Slade musn't of been a fan if they're likely to send him out on loan again...why not let him stay with us for the season?

Unless the lad didn't like it here I guess.

Nick

Administrator
Get rid of them all bar Stevenson, Sordell* and Willis.

We are bottom for a reason, and it's not all down to whistles.

*now hyperthetical but I'd have kept him, potentially a decent pairing with Beavon.

Must be a good reason, we aren't bottom.

steve82

The sam Omozusi who was jailed for 2.5 years for gang related offences? hmmmm..........

Yes, all be it 5 years ago.. his times been served.
Released on 21st January 2013 and played a further 70 times for Leyton Orient where Slade gave him a chance again.
Also upon his release did a lot of community work to advise other troubled teenagers..

ajsccfc

I'm all for people being able to carry on with normal life after their debt is paid, but I'm not sure how enthusiastic I could get about someone who was jailed for intimidating a witness in a murder trial. The most criminality I can overlook is along the lines of Glen Johnson nicking a toilet seat.

shmmeee

I'm all for people being able to carry on with normal life after their debt is paid, but I'm not sure how enthusiastic I could get about someone who was jailed for intimidating a witness in a murder trial. The most criminality I can overlook is along the lines of Glen Johnson nicking a toilet seat.

So why let him out? Obviously you don't believe in rehabilitation then anything above petty theft should mean a life sentence.

bawtryneal

What about blowing whistles and running on the pitch
15 years minimum and banned for life and never work again.

ajsccfc

So why let him out? Obviously you don't believe in rehabilitation then anything above petty theft should mean a life sentence.

Eh? In the very first sentence of my post I said I'm all for people getting on with normal life once they've served their punishment. I'm talking about as a supporter, in the same way that I argued for Marlon King returning to football yet felt conflicted enjoying what he did whilst here.

robbieray

I once put my tongue out behind a policemans back

ajsccfc

Has Wright been confirmed as gone yet? I'll always remember and appreciate that time he

erm

shmmeee

Eh? In the very first sentence of my post I said I'm all for people getting on with normal life once they've served their punishment. I'm talking about as a supporter, in the same way that I argued for Marlon King returning to football yet felt conflicted enjoying what he did whilst here.

Sorry mate, must have misread.

Users who are viewing this thread