All purpose cricket thread (2 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I really don't get Jake Ball, absolute nothing bowler. Nowhere near international class!
Plunkett, Wood (if fit), Porter & even Finn if they can fire him up on the Aussie decks should have been picked ahead of him!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I appreciate Bairstow is a brilliant on the counter attack but I'd be inclined to send him in at 3 in the Ashes.

It's not the done thing and keepers generally like the break between innings etc but his form and technique it's not the worst should if possible.

Gazolba

I appreciate Bairstow is a brilliant on the counter attack but I'd be inclined to send him in at 3 in the Ashes.

It's not the done thing and keepers generally like the break between innings etc but his form and technique it's not the worst should if possible.
He's good enough to include as a batsman. Leave the wicket-keeping to someone else.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball and Liam Plunkett have each been given written warnings for their conduct.

They are not connected to the Stokes incident, for which batsman Alex Hales volunteered to help police with their investigation.

Wonder what those 3 have done?

Gazolba

Without Stokes, we may well lose the 5 game series 6-0.

Users who are viewing this thread