All those mopeds in Solihull (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
BikersBirmingham.jpg

Loads of them causing carnage last night.

As somebody who has had one smash into their car, they should have just got a riot van to mow them down.

Nick

Administrator
Look more like scramblers than mopeds?
Think there was a mix, did see a couple of scramblers on the roads last night.as well doing wheelies.

Amazing the police don't just put one of those spikes down to pop all their tyres.

Covstu

Didn't somone on a similar bike go and slash a shitload of tyres last night in wyken?

Nick

Administrator
Didn't know it was somebody on a bike doing it. Pricks.

Hopefully they have an accident into a wall.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We get this on the island every August Bank Holiday, but it's well organised with little trouble.
primary_large.jpg

skybluetony176

Been to loads of bike rallies over the years and would just ask no one to confuse the behavior of these individuals with the behavior of your average biker. This seems to come from a difference place to the traditional bike rallies I went on where it's all about the ride out during daylight hours followed by a party at an organised venue with like minded people before passing out in your tent.

duffer

Been to loads of bike rallies over the years and would just ask no one to confuse the behavior of these individuals with the behavior of your average biker. This seems to come from a difference place to the traditional bike rallies I went on where it's all about the ride out during daylight hours followed by a party at an organised venue with like minded people before passing out in your tent.

Absolutely SBT. They aren't bikers, they're better thought of as knobs on mopeds. In a year or two's time they'll be knobs in Corsas, and they are probably already also knobs on buses. The common denominator isn't their mode of transport. :)

In fairness, when I was their age and riding my first bike, I was a bit of a knob too - and the 'mopeds' of that era were a bit quicker than the twist 'n go baby toys of these days. But the difference I think is that I wasn't so brazen about it and was more of a menace to myself than anyone else. I got stopped by plod so many times that we were on first name terms!

This lot don't seem to have any worry about getting caught, which I think might be part of the problem.

duffer

Think there was a mix, did see a couple of scramblers on the roads last night.as well doing wheelies.

Amazing the police don't just put one of those spikes down to pop all their tyres.

Don't think they can do it, Nick. Too dangerous. As I understand it these days, you're not even allowed to continue a pursuit if the rider becomes too erratic and a possible danger to himself. Can't see why they can't take their registrations and follow it up later though. Give the house a spin at the same time, and you might even piss their folks off enough to take the bike off them. ;)

Nick

Administrator
Don't think they can do it, Nick. Too dangerous. As I understand it these days, you're not even allowed to continue a pursuit if the rider becomes too erratic and a possible danger to himself. Can't see why they can't take their registrations and follow it up later though. Give the house a spin at the same time, and you might even piss their folks off enough to take the bike off them. ;)

They were all off road bikes, so no reg plates :(

People like this play the law, what sort of fine are they going to get? I had a scrambler crash into me once, at night when he had no lights, no licence, no insurance and the bike wasn't road legal and he got away with it scot free apart from some injuries as the police said they couldn't prove it was him riding it. The prick got taken away in an ambulance.

I'd quite happily open a door tactically or happen to throw a big stick through their front wheel.

Bumberclart

We had a similar group of twunts in Leeds. They went speeding through a pedestrian shopping area.
Really lucky nobody got hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread