Allardyce (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Sky sports was just showing sacked and now it's changed.

Liquid Gold

What a fucking idiot. Who next? Surely they can't give it to an Englishman, they'd know they weren't first choice.

Terry Gibson's perm

Shame he has gone and if he gets replaced by that slimey tosser Southgate it's even worse.

Must be bigger stories tomorrow

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hoddle is the only English man for the job imo

...onwards & upwards PUSB
Not a chance, how stupid would the FA look after Big Sam to appoint Hoddle after the way it ended last time with Hoddle.

It will be some drip who has the personality of a wet fish, someone so boring he has no chance of saying anything remotely interesting that the media can spin and twist. Expect Southgate to take charge if the next 4 games go well.

Hodgson was a dream for the FA as he fitted this perfectly, even an average euro's would have kept Roy in the job but the Iceland shambles forced the FA's hand.

duffer

I feel a bit sorry for him in truth, because there's no in my mind doubt that he really wanted the job and I thought he might make a decent fist of it. But how could he be so stupid (and greedy) as to fall for this? The bloke was getting millions to manage England, why get involved in any money-making schemes at all, let alone with people that you've never met. To then get into discussions about how to circumvent your employer's regulations seems rather lacking in judgement too.

And taking the mickey out of someone's speech impediment is pretty cheap, in my book...

Ho hum, either way, he's gone. Maybe the next England manager will just focus on, y'know, managing England and put all of the sidelines aside - maybe that should be something the FA could insist on.

stupot07

What a c... I can't believe how greedy hes been, especially given the bad press and former scrutiny on his agent son.

God knows how the next manager is going to be, Bruce is a possibility but potentially another foreign manager?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The more I read, the more it looks like a mountain out of a molehill. Media are loving it, talksport coming down hard on Allardyce and pushing for his sacking.

I'll be massively disappointed if he is sacked, not because I think he is a great manager but its starting to feel like a media witch hunt.

Witch hunt against the international manager? Well I never :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

I feel a bit sorry for him in truth, because there's no in my mind doubt that he really wanted the job and I thought he might make a decent fist of it. But how could he be so stupid (and greedy) as to fall for this? The bloke was getting millions to manage England, why get involved in any money-making schemes at all, let alone with people that you've never met. To then get into discussions about how to circumvent your employer's regulations seems rather lacking in judgement too
And taking the mickey out of someone's speech impediment is pretty cheap, in my book...

Ho hum, either way, he's gone. Maybe the next England manager will just focus on, y'know, managing England and put all of the sidelines aside - maybe that should be something the FA could insist on.
Yea but...who hasn't taken the mick out of Roys speech at some point or another.

The media was happy to take the piss out of the england manager speech on the Sun front page, and now another newspaper is using it to ruin the current (now ex) england manager.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Back to the drawing board!

Reckon Bruce will fancy his chances, but for me I'd be going for Klinsmann. Was in the running last time, and has the international experience.

But aslong as it isn't Southgate more than the initial games, I don't care really :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Back to the drawing board!

Reckon Bruce will fancy his chances, but for me I'd be going for Klinsmann. Was in the running last time, and has the international experience.

But aslong as it isn't Southgate more than the initial games, I don't care really :)
I don't really give a fuck who is given the job now. Lost faith in english football.

People calling for Harry Redknapp on radio, pmsl. Can you imagine the stuff the media cretins would dig up on him.

Liquid Gold

The stats don't lie. Best England manager ever.

You name one other England manager with an 100% winning record.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
I had a 100% winning record for England on Football manager, I did quit after 2 games though because international management is boring. Nobody employed me after that and I had to retire after being jobless for 5 years.

duffer

He's clean old Arry:rolleyes:

duffer

Yea but...who hasn't taken the mick out of Roys speech at some point or another.

The media was happy to take the piss out of the england manager speech on the Sun front page, and now another newspaper is using it to ruin the current (now ex) england manager.

Indeed, the Sun was happy to take the piss out of someone's speech defect. That alone should tell you how clever and funny it is...

Roy, bless him, not the best manager we've ever had, but as it turns out clearly an order of magnitude smarter than his successor.

SkyblueBazza

Not a chance, how stupid would the FA look after Big Sam to appoint Hoddle after the way it ended last time with Hoddle.

It will be some drip who has the personality of a wet fish, someone so boring he has no chance of saying anything remotely interesting that the media can spin and twist. Expect Southgate to take charge if the next 4 games go well.

Hodgson was a dream for the FA as he fitted this perfectly, even an average euro's would have kept Roy in the job but the Iceland shambles forced the FA's hand.
Oh I agree there's no chance, but I still think he is the only Englishman I would happily see in the job. Eddie Howe could either do well or bomb - & that'd be the end of a very strong future (10-15yrs) England manager. Beyond that nobody that stands out for me. People talk about Shearer...like he only has a few games experience at an unpredictable Newcastle.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oh I agree there's no chance, but I still think he is the only Englishman I would happily see in the job. Eddie Howe could either do well or bomb - & that'd be the end of a very strong future (10-15yrs) England manager. Beyond that nobody that stands out for me. People talk about Shearer...like he only has a few games experience at an unpredictable Newcastle.

There is no stand out candidate. Hoddle, Redknapp, Pardew will all be to too edgy for the FA after Big Sam.
Eddie Howe doesn't want to the go in that pressure cooker at such a young age.

English candidates left
Southgate
Bruce
Pearce
Neville
Dyche
Warburton
Phelan
Pearson
Dean Smith
Chris Hughton
Paul Clement
Lee Johnson
Garry Monk
Simon Grayson
Gary Rowett
Chris Hughton

That just about every English manager in the top two division or involved in the england set up recently.

Captain Dart

We're doomed to perpetual mediocrity.

Terry Gibson's perm

There is no stand out candidate. Hoddle, Redknapp, Pardew will all be to too edgy for the FA after Big Sam.
Eddie Howe doesn't want to the go in that pressure cooker at such a young age.

English candidates left
Southgate
Bruce
Pearce
Neville
Dyche
Warburton
Phelan
Pearson
Dean Smith
Chris Hughton
Paul Clement
Lee Johnson
Garry Monk
Simon Grayson
Gary Rowett
Chris Hughton

That just about every English manager in the top two division or involved in the england set up recently.

Chris Hughton so good you named him twice;)

Users who are viewing this thread