Amir Kahn getting knocked the hell out (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
First decent fighter he fights and bang. Only just seen this, totally forgot he was fighting.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UtzaP-IT27s"]YouTube - Amir Khan Knock out 1st round 06/09/08 vs Breidis Prescott[/ame]

G

Gregsy!!

What are his trainers doing in the gym with him? they seriously need to work on his defence! :eek:

G

Gregsy!!

I just saw another clip on youtube and the commentator says

"AMIR KHAN HAS VOWED TO KEEP HIS HANDS UP" :eek:

I think he forgot!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dilligaf

my eldest came round to drink my beer and watch the fight and was upset that i wasn't watching it:confused:
i told him i was fed up watching kahn fight against fighters that wouldn't last five minutes against his little sisters brownie pack.;)
now kahn has been found out:D:D:D

City Nut

i watched this in a pub and the whole pub cheered wen he knocked him out. great couple of hits and wish he cort him wiv the right on his way down :)

ccfc1987

watch his jaw [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gqET9CfMFi4&feature=related"]YouTube - Amir Khan vs Breidis Prescott KNOCKOUT[/ame]

in slow motion:D

G

Gregsy!!

My legs werent that wobbly...............even after my 3rd pint of guinness!! :D:D:D

Oggy

It was a vision of pure beauty seeing Khan get whupped. And I must say everybody I know and reading comments on forums and listening to radio phone-ins loved the fact he was beaten. Why is this do you think?

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Wheeyyyyyyyy !! Love It !

Nick

Administrator
It was a vision of pure beauty seeing Khan get whupped. And I must say everybody I know and reading comments on forums and listening to radio phone-ins loved the fact he was beaten. Why is this do you think?

Because he is a cocky son of a bitch :)

Look at Hatton and Calzaghe, you will see a difference in personality!

Oggy

I think you are right Nick. I mix in circles that involve a few boxers, and it really pissed them off that this guy was mouthing off about winning world titles before he was 21/22, and before he'd even fought anybody of any class. They couldn't wait for him to be taken down a peg or two. What he has to learn is boxing is a tough game, talking the talk is a hell of a lot easier than walking the walk - saying that, I think he has probably learnt that lesson now.:D

Users who are viewing this thread