An Evening with Big Ron and Barry Fry (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

This is on at my local theatre in Hunstanton, got tickets as I thought bugger it why not, me and a few lads are going, couple of United fans and Atkinson managed us both so there's a small link there,

Anyway, get a phone call from the Theatre yesterday to say that due to "International commitments" Big Ron can no longer make it and has been replaced..........By Chris Sutton.......Chris bloody Sutton..........Chris monotone boring as anything Sutton.

Think they're trying to get away with it due to being in Norfolk and Sutton playing for Norwich. Can't decide wether to get my money back or not, thoughts ?

vow

Get your money back, I wouldn't say Chris Sutton is boring, as he seems to have strong opinions, but he does seem a miserable fooker!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Love the magic sponge podcast. The latest episode with Tony Warner is brilliant.

Don't think it needs Rob Beckett as he doesn't listen to anything the guests say and just interrupts. Ian smith is pointless and the 'games' & 'quizzes' are pointless.

I like the fact a lot of the players are obscure lower league not big names with some superb stories!

Terry Gibson's perm

This is on at my local theatre in Hunstanton, got tickets as I thought bugger it why not, me and a few lads are going, couple of United fans and Atkinson managed us both so there's a small link there,

Anyway, get a phone call from the Theatre yesterday to say that due to "International commitments" Big Ron can no longer make it and has been replaced..........By Chris Sutton.......Chris bloody Sutton..........Chris monotone boring as anything Sutton.

Think they're trying to get away with it due to being in Norfolk and Sutton playing for Norwich. Can't decide wether to get my money back or not, thoughts ?

International commitments I know we looked bad the other night but calling up big Ron is a bit drastic.

clint van damme

Suttons not shy f giving his opinion, could Be interesting.
Don't think he get's on with strachan so might dish some dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread