An Evening With Mark Robins + Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

just guessing, but I am sure you'll be ok.

Its a paid for league two kit unvailing. Great idea, but not sure it will sell out, and if it does they should use a bigger venue to maximise revenue

Was more worried about been in a room with me and 8 others.

Adge

or before the end of the season so everyone buys it for their jolies
Indeed! But who are we as leymen how to tell the "marketing experts" at the club how to do their job?:emoji_thinking:

Sky Blue Kid

That doesn't make any sense.

Interesting you have seen other people try that line and thought you would have a go though.

Funny you had a go at a poster for making a legitmate observation over merchandise sales. Nobody allowed to make observations only you then... Oh well!.....5-4-3-2-1 andddd

Nick

Administrator
Funny you had a go at a poster for making a legitmate observation over merchandise sales. Nobody allowed to make observations only you then... Oh well!.....5-4-3-2-1 andddd
And now you are trying to prove some sort of point that I'd reply? Again no sense.

Embarrassing froth constantly.

Sky Blue Kid

And now you are trying to prove some sort of point that I'd reply? Again no sense.

Embarrassing froth constantly.

I think I've proven my point thanks Nick!
lastword3.gif

The one frothing is you son.

Nick

Administrator
I think I've proven my point thanks Nick!
lastword3.gif

The one frothing is you son.
Predicting somebody will reply in a forum isn't proving a point.

It's true, people would have an issue whenever the shirts came out. Especially people who have no intention to buy one.

ccfcway

It's true, people would have an issue whenever the shirts came out. Especially people who have no intention to buy one.

Its also true people would have bough some by now if they were released at the end of the season, and as Grendal keeps pointing out, we need all the income we can get throughout the summer.

Nick

Administrator
Its also true people would have bough some by now if they were released at the end of the season, and as Grendal keeps pointing out, we need all the income we can get throughout the summer.
And they probably will in June when they come out, where as the people who will be moaning the most wouldn't have got them at any time.

letsallsingtogether

And they probably will in June when they come out, where as the people who will be moaning the most wouldn't have got them at any time.

I am not moaning about it couldn't care less if it is shit won't buy one if it is good then I might.
But no matter what you just cannot see the club doing anything wrong ever.
People are right should bring it out earlier, keep the club in people's minds buy a few players bring out kit, get rid of a few players then buy again.
Keep the club in people's minds show them what they are missing.

Nick

Administrator
I am not moaning about it couldn't care less if it is shit won't buy one if it is good then I might.
But no matter what you just cannot see the club doing anything wrong ever.
People are right should bring it out earlier, keep the club in people's minds buy a few players bring out kit, get rid of a few players then buy again.
Keep the club in people's minds show them what they are missing.

Yes I can, I often post about what they are doing wrong.

Then again I'm not somebody who just sits moaning about everything and anything with no intention of buying a shirt or going to games anyway but moans about shirts and tickets.

I might sign up and start moaning on vauxhall forums even though I haven't got one or any intention of getting one.

Nick

Administrator
Someone bribgs up a legit point aboit new shirt before fathers day and nick bringsup whinging lol

Hes a real fan guys. Wont have a bad word said about how ccfc is run.

We should all aspire to be like him!

Apart from I often say things?

Im sure some people will like your post though, job done! :emoji_thumbsup:

ajsccfc

Ideally you'd be wearing the new kit on the last home game of the season to get sales cracking early. Have we ever done that? I keep thinking it happened when we had the Subaru/Le Coq Sportif combo

Skybluefaz

Ideally you'd be wearing the new kit on the last home game of the season to get sales cracking early. Have we ever done that? I keep thinking it happened when we had the Subaru/Le Coq Sportif combo
The premier league relegation kit was worn by the players in the last game of the previous season I think so I guess it was out. That's from memory though so I may be wrong.

ajsccfc

I think that's the one, Google has pictures of Robbie Keane wearing it and he left that summer so it must have been last game

SkyBlue79

Just killing time at work and somehow I've stumbled across the 16/17 Malaga kit... Looks fairly familiar.

They haven't released their kit for next year yet unfortunately.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 13

Nick

Administrator
Are you really whinging about the word bitch? You have followed members about for months insinuating they are racist.

If you have an issue with getting a bit back every now and again I'd suggest either manning up a bit or stop throwing stones yourselves.

If you have such an issue with the site, I'd suggest just logging out and not bothering. Both cc4life and SBK WUM the shit out of here but both then cry when something gets said back, if you don't like it then pipe down yourselves or stop reporting things and pretending to be offended when you clearly aren't.

Every thread goes off topic and especially SBK has no interest at all in what the thread is about. I know I'm argumentative as sin but some of it is shocking the way you give loads out and then get on the report button as soon as somebody says something back and actually have no interest at all in the discussion going on.

cc4life you have reported something so both mine and your posts got dealt with. Please bear in mind how you like to report everything and anything before WUM'ming every thread. I'll be cutting down posting for starters so it would be good if others could cut out some of the crap in every thread.

Now, back to the kits.

Liquid Gold

Are you really whinging about the word bitch? You have followed members about for months insinuating they are racist.

If you have an issue with getting a bit back every now and again I'd suggest either manning up a bit or stop throwing stones yourselves.

If you have such an issue with the site, I'd suggest just logging out and not bothering. Both cc4life and SBK WUM the shit out of here but both then cry when something gets said back, if you don't like it then pipe down yourselves or stop reporting things and pretending to be offended when you clearly aren't.

Every thread goes off topic and especially SBK has no interest at all in what the thread is about. I know I'm argumentative as sin but some of it is shocking the way you give loads out and then get on the report button as soon as somebody says something back and actually have no interest at all in the discussion going on.

cc4life you have reported something so both mine and your posts got dealt with. Please bear in mind how you like to report everything and anything before WUM'ming every thread. I'll be cutting down posting for starters so it would be good if others could cut out some of the crap in every thread.

Now, back to the kits.
How would one go about getting banned? I could make use of the hours I waste on here.

covcity4life

listen its very simple. my post was removed. yours where youa ctually swear at me was not.

now they all have been but dont try to pretend that was the case originally. your moderater fucked up and has egg on his face. not my fault me and sbk saw his mistake.

i will not log out at all. if someone calls me a bitch for no reason i am well within my rights to report it. would you prefer i go into one of my famous tirades? because before you asked me to start reporting posts instead of arguing! ahahah make your mind up, you both having an absolute nightmare!

also do i need to man up or i am i clearly not offended? contradicting again! so confusing

and as for your final point, i got right back on topic straight away and declined the option to have a go at you, but that post was....................removed.

i am sure you now see it from my pov,but no need to apologise. maybe give rich a ticking off in private, no need for a public dressing down ala phil brown. i have faith he will learn from this and go on to be a better moderater.

Nick

Administrator
listen its very simple. my post was removed. yours where youa ctually swear at me was not.

now they all have been but dont try to pretend that was the case originally. your mdoerater fucked up and has egg on his face. not my fault me and sbk saw his mistake.

i will not log out at all. if someone calls me a bitch for no reason i am well within my rights to report it. would you prefer i go into one of my famous tirades? because before you asked me to start reporting posts instead of arguing! ahahah make your mind up, you both having an absolute nightmare!

and as for your final point, i got right back on topic straight away and declined the option to have a go at you, but that post was....................removed.

i am sure you now see it from my pov,but no need to apologise. maybe give rich a ticking off in private, no need for a public dressing down ala phil brown. i have faith he will learn from this and go on to be a better moderater.

Stop trying to patronise, you got called a bitch because that's how you act within your posts. Stop with the act.

As far as I can see they have all been removed, if you and SBK are more interested than having a go and point scoring at Rich then again just press logout.

Yes, things that are actually offensive will be looked into. When you or SBK who spend most of your posts throwing stones get the odd one back then that's looked at. If for example it's somebody like Wingy or BBR (first 2 I could think of) who haven't said a word against anybody in any of their posts suddenly get loads of abuse it's looked at differently.

You always have to have somebody you follow about and phases, if it isn't racism it's Mowbray and it's a bit tedious in every thread. SBK has no interest in any of the topics at all.

As I've said, I won't be posting as much so I'd appreciate it both you and SBK could either cut out the act or start actually giving a shit about the topics rather than just acting the clowns ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I might sign up and start moaning on vauxhall forums even though I haven't got one or any intention of getting one.

You joke but that literally happens on here a lot more than one would think.

The amount of people that are whining about Brexit every fucking day on the off topic chat, yet never would be seen dead on a match thread!

Nick

Administrator
You joke but that literally happens on here a lot more than one would think.

The amount of people that are whining about Brexit every fucking day on the off topic chat, yet never would be seen dead on a match thread!

To be honest I have no idea about all of that thread so I don't bother, same as the cricket ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread