An Evening With Mark Robins + Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Stop trying to patronise, you got called a bitch because that's how you act within your posts. Stop with the act.

As far as I can see they have all been removed, if you and SBK are more interested than having a go and point scoring at Rich then again just press logout.

Yes, things that are actually offensive will be looked into. When you or SBK who spend most of your posts throwing stones get the odd one back then that's looked at. If for example it's somebody like Wingy or BBR (first 2 I could think of) who haven't said a word against anybody in any of their posts suddenly get loads of abuse it's looked at differently.

You always have to have somebody you follow about and phases, if it isn't racism it's Mowbray and it's a bit tedious in every thread. SBK has no interest in any of the topics at all.

what do you not understand? NOW all the posts have been removed. before yours remained. and my post where i got back o ntopic and even said i agreed with what you are trying to say in the main was removed. does that strike you as good moderating?

lets be honest, you did a nick special, everyone laughed at you again and isntead you want to delete everything and make it about me and sbt wumming lol.

put all the deleted posts back and let everyone else decide who was wumming i say. something tells me you wont have the balls for that though

so to summarise no logging out from me. i will continue to be funny,witty,dyslxic and sexy.

Nick

Administrator
what do you not understand? NOW all the posts have been removed. before yours remained. and my post where i got back o ntopic and even said i agreed with what you are trying to say in the main was removed. does that strike you as good moderating?

lets be honest, you did a nick special, everyone laughed at you again and isntead you want to delete everything and make it about me and sbt wumming lol.

put all the deleted posts back and let everyone else decide who was wumming i say. something tells me you wont have the balls for that though

so to summarise no logging out from me. i will continue to be funny,witty,dyslxic and sexy.

I haven't deleted anything and I never do so I'm not sure why it's a Nick special. You reported things so it got dealt with by somebody else.

Everybody doesn't consist of you and SBK, again I wouldn't mind if either of you were actually bothered about the topic / threads or CCFC as a whole.

Liquid Gold

It's better off staying out of them in fairness. As LG said, it is hours and hours lost and you just go round in circles...
Nobody has ever changed their political opinion based on something written on a football message board.

@Nick can you set us up with a rival board to have a go at over the summer or something. We need entertaining.

Nick

Administrator
Nobody has ever changed their political opinion based on something written on a football message board.

@Nick can you set us up with a rival board to have a go at over the summer or something. We need entertaining.

Just launch an attack on a random forum.

Bird Watchers or something.

covcity4life

you may not have but rich clearly did delete it. its not that hard to understand?

also my deleted post was back on topic and very polite actually as i had no intention of arguing last night. so your point about me not wanting to talk about the topic is false too

if you want to really get back on topic i am happy too. but deep down you know i have done nothing wrong,

Nick

Administrator
you may not have but rich clearly did delete it. its not that hard to understand?

also my deleted post was back on topic and very polite actually as i had no intention of arguing last night. so your point about me not wanting to talk about the topic is false too

if you want to really get back on topic i am happy too. but deep down you know i have done nothing wrong,

Yes, people haven't got time to read through all of the crap when you report things so it all got deleted.

Deep down you know what you are trying to do, so stop it. It's worse than dealing with a 7 year old who thinks you haven't tried those tricks yourself years ago.

covcity4life

Yes, people haven't got time to read through all of the crap when you report things so it all got deleted.

Deep down you know what you are trying to do, so stop it. It's worse than dealing with a 7 year old who thinks you haven't tried those tricks yourself years ago.

you have lost this one. take it like a man. dont come for the big dawg until you are ready lil man

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
you have lost this one. take it like a man. dont come for the big dawg until you are ready lil man

giphy.gif

Yes, that looks like a really big "dawg". Seriously, you aren't even very good at wumming.

Seriously though, stop it on every thread.

covcity4life

ahahah gif flying over your head

seriously though nick stop it. you have to have last word on everything,its childish.

stop it.

Nick

Administrator
ahahah gif flying over your head

seriously though nick stop it. you have to have last word on everything,its childish.

stop it.

You do realise taking Sky Blue Kid's arguments about "last word" is desperate.

Again, please stop with the stupid act on every thread you possibly can. I have asked nicely and politely and said I'm not going to be as argumentative because crap like this puts me off using the site because it's not even because you are passionate about things, it's a pathetic act.

Sky Blue Kid

Yes, that looks like a really big "dawg". Seriously, you aren't even very good at wumming.

Seriously though, stop it on every thread.

You and your moderator buddies need to take a step back and look at yourselves.
Who moderated this post then???

200.gif
You're as bad as each other, wumming bunch of cunts.

Nick

Administrator
yes. if you stop with last world nonsense lets get this thread and forum back on topic!

lets make SBT great again!

There is no last "world" nonsense, it's a forum so people will reply. Predicting a reply doesn't prove any point when that's the idea of the site.

Nick

Administrator
You and your moderator buddies need to take a step back and look at yourselves.
Who mderated this post then???

200.gif
You're as bad as each other, wumming bunch of cunts.

If you don't like it, don't login. You have no interest in CCFC.

I haven't deleted or moderated anything, speak to the person who reported the thread as offensive. He will be reporting yours too.

Sky Blue Kid

I haven't deleted or moderated anything, speak to the person who reported the thread as offensive. He will be reporting yours too.

So who the fuck deleted Rich's post?

Nick

Administrator
Everything will be ok as long as Nick gets the last word in.... Come on guys, it's his forum after all!

It's not about a last word, it's about people with no interest in CCFC or the actual threads trying to ruin as many as they can.

covcity4life

me and nick have brokered a peace agreement( i think) let us move on to better times.

are there still tickets avaialble for this mark robins dinner?

Sky Blue Kid

Wrong!!! Some of us just refuse to get "Butt fucked" by SISU while others just let it happen.

Grendel

Wrong!!! Some of us just refuse to get "Butt fucked" by SISU while others just let it happen.

SBK once again showing a curious obsession in gay sex inneuendo

Sky Blue Kid

That would be me. Sometimes, YOU just have to accept that something YOU posted is wrong.

And what would that be then? That there's one rule for you and another for all of us menials? You're as bad as Nick. You both deserve each other.

Grendel

That would be me. Sometimes, YOU just have to accept that something YOU posted is wrong.

You never deleted your vile post about Sir Roger Moore

Nick

Administrator

You are in the wrong place then, this is a buttfucked by SISU forum obviously. I'd suggest a gay sex forum as you speak about that more.

You have no interest, you have probably posted a handful of actual posts that are about the topics and the rest windmilling in to topics with rage.

Stop with the pretend outrage about something being reported and a thread being cleaned up. New season will be less beef on here, me included as people like you and cc4life put me off coming on here to be honest.

Can this get back on topic now?

Users who are viewing this thread