An olive branch... (1 Viewer)

KG7

I know this isn't going to be a popular suggestion but I think it's worth debating as something 'new to try'

How about we extend an olive branch to Joy, Tim and SISU and invite them to share the experience of our Wembley appearance with us the fans in the hope that a shared positive experience might give us some common ground and help them to understand how important a winning team is to us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I know this isn't going to be a popular suggestion but I think it's worth debating as something 'new to try'

How about we extend an olive branch to Joy, Tim and SISU and invite them to share the experience of our Wembley appearance with us the fans in the hope that a shared positive experience might give us some common ground and help them to understand how important a winning team is to us...

Bollocks to that! I would rather put shitbombs through their letterbox.;)

hill83

fuck-you-middle-finger-peter-dinklage-penelope.gif

Astute

the best think Sepalla can do if shes not going to leave is to get rid of Fisher, and put somebody sky blues through and through in place of him
Maybe a Bobby gould or one of the cup final team
They are not going to build any bridges with Fisher in place
She wants what is best for SISU and not CCFC. So no chance.

christonabike

I would rather have my knob sawn off with a rusty knife than forgive those money sucking leeches!
Take a look at where we are as a club.
No players of note
No ground
Bottom of league 1 (Division 3)
No training ground
No academy very soon
Took us to Northampton swearing never to return
Please forgive me if I return my invitation to the olive branch forgiveness party won't you.
I witnessed many old folks at the game on Saturday ( not just my old Dad by the way) totally heart broken and genuinely upset after 60 years supporting this once proud club.

ecky

The one bit of success in 9 years under an oppressive regime and your ready to forgive?
What would you be saying if we had of lost last night?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The one bit of success in 9 years under an oppressive regime and your ready to forgive?
What would you be saying if we had of lost last night?
suffice it to add "in spite of " 9 years of an oppressive regime.

KG7

I'm not saying forgive! I'm just suggesting it as an idea to say 'let's share this moment together united as a club'

Or alternatively we could carry on smashing our metaphorical heads against a wall while they do whatever they want...

Adge

I would rather have my knob sawn off with a rusty knife than forgive those money sucking leeches!
Take a look at where we are as a club.
No players of note
No ground
Bottom of league 1 (Division 3)
No training ground
No academy very soon
Took us to Northampton swearing never to return
Please forgive me if I return my invitation to the olive branch forgiveness party won't you.
I witnessed many old folks at the game on Saturday ( not just my old Dad by the way) totally heart broken and genuinely upset after 60 years supporting this once proud club.
You forgot the bit about took people's shares off them as well!

KG7

The way I see it this: we've been fighting each other for years and it's got us nowhere (or actually to the verge of league 2). I want them out of our club as much as anyone but I can also see that there may be benefit of using the most positive event to happen to our club in years as a way to show them what it means to be a fan of Coventry City - which they clearly have no idea of...

Manchester_sky_blue

Thing is though, it doesn't look as though SISU are going to piss off anytime soon so we are left with a stark choice. Persist with the current animosity between SISU and fans and the downward spiral that inevitably goes with it OR attempt to find some way of moving forward to our mutual benefit.

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't piss on Timmy Fish Face if he was on fire but equally i cannot see any other way out of this current mess when SISU have made it so plain they won't sell up.

As an example, the playground in the Village where I live is a massive dilapidated shitheap. Kids would be safer playing with broken glass and used needles. On the first day of the Summer holidays last year the Council came and cut down the climbing frame with no consultation what-so-ever. Not so much as a fuck you very much.

Chaos ensued with endless longwinded public meetings that boiled down to: Villagers: “The Council are a bunch of twats!!!” Council: “We are not twats, we are just disorganised and penniless, YOU are twats!!!” Villagers “but you are the twats! Massive big flaming twats with fecking bells on!” and so forth.

This went on for months until a group of us decided that we would form a friends of the playground group, raise some cash ourselves and work with the Council to get something positive done. Just over 12 months later we have raised nearly £100k (with the Council putting a chunk in themselves despite previous protestations about being penniless) to build a big fat shiny playground and building is set to commence in a few weeks time. We still hate the Council and they are indeed the aforementioted twats but when we stopped calling them twats to their face and offered to help them out a bit we got stuff done and while both sides still don’t like each other at least we have a new playground instead of a shitheap and a big pile of resentment.

Obviously SISU are the king of twats, emperor of the twatting islands etc and any positive movement will be very hard to achieve but if we are stuck with them long term then it might just be worth a go. We don’t have to like each other to work for a common purpose.

skybluedan

No ,

Steve.B50

Not a chance !

smouch1975

No thread is complete without a reference to the nazi's.

You sir have merely offered up a second bowl of groul too the inmates.

AKA not a fucking chance

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

KG7

Okay...in the spirit of debate...why not?

Sky Blue Dal

Oh yes I would love to extend an olive branch to Joy and Tim so I can shove it up where the sun don't shine.

They are the one's who I feel have created a divide within our fan base. Sorry but unforgivable.

I rather none of them were there as it will make no difference.

georgehudson

KG7, I think you have your answer.
Imho, any outfit that conducts a wanton, systematic & vindictive reduction of a proud football club to it's current state, is beyond contempt.
Plus the recruitment of a succession of highly rewarded individuals at board level over 9 years, who have little or no effective knowledge of how to run a club, or how football works, is testament to the primary aim of the owners - asset strippers, who imho, are 'not fit for purpose'.
This combined with sisu's hatred of CCFC fans.
I personally consider that the FA/FL has BADLY FAILED COVENTRY CITY, & indeed many other clubs, time for HM gov't to legislate.

Old Warwickshire lad

The way I see it this: we've been fighting each other for years and it's got us nowhere (or actually to the verge of league 2). I want them out of our club as much as anyone but I can also see that there may be benefit of using the most positive event to happen to our club in years as a way to show them what it means to be a fan of Coventry City - which they clearly have no idea of...

Oh get it, so you mean we say " Good afternoon hope your well, thanks for joining the fans on this great day. Oh by the way, when are you going to f*** off "
Think I could manage that.

Users who are viewing this thread