and the big question is.... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Still to be fully decided but we will be seeing the likes of Southampton again and West Ham, both clubs who will expect premier league promotion challenges. Top that with the likes of Gus Poyet's Brighton lads and two more from the premiership and one could say this league is getting harder and harder to get out of with every passing year!
We already have the power house of Leeds United by by far the biggest club in this league, a Forest side looking good for another go and now the Boro' getting it together under Mowbray's tactics. Ipswich and Leicester spending the cash - this league will be one to watch next season.

So if we keep King, Westwood and Gunna, get a fit again Turner back and the rejuvenated McSheffrey in the 'hole' and Clingan looking like a class act can we make an impression under the stewardship of Andy Thorn?

paul1978

still to be fully decided but we will be seeing the likes of southampton again and west ham, both clubs who will expect premier league promotion challenges. Top that with the likes of gus poyet's brighton lads and two more from the premiership and one could say this league is getting harder and harder to get out of with every passing year!
We already have the power house of leeds united by by far the biggest club in this league, a forest side looking good for another go and now the boro' getting it together under mowbray's tactics. Ipswich and leicester spending the cash - this league will be one to watch next season.

So if we keep king, westwood and gunna, get a fit again turner back and the rejuvenated mcsheffrey in the 'hole' and clingan looking like a class act can we make an impression under the stewardship of andy thorn?

no sisu out

ccfc luke

yep the league looks about twice as "good" as last year.

Theres about 12 teams seriously expecting promotion or at least a top 6 finish.

Lord_Nampil

agree with ccfcway maybe at this stage is a decent answer! I think the main thing Thorn needs to inbed is Consitancy, if we do that and iron out the little mistakes that cost us big time last season then anything is possible! Remember we had the 8th best defence in the league last season, get the product right in the final 3rd and we are not to far off at all, and thats even if King leaves!

Tankie

A simple yes or no will do. :)

"I think not"
Forums are not for "one liners" if an opinion is asked for and then given, a reason why the poster has his thoughts on the matter takes the debate even further, After reading your excelent posts Paxman I'm sure that they warrant more than a grunt, or yes/no, reading your list on who we should fear next season, i would say pretty much all of them.
Respect Paxo..I'll make no comment about "getting stuffed":p:wave:
Tankie Planet Bedworth

im-confused

agree with ccfcway maybe at this stage is a decent answer! I think the main thing Thorn needs to inbed is Consitancy, if we do that and iron out the little mistakes that cost us big time last season then anything is possible! Remember we had the 8th best defence in the league last season, get the product right in the final 3rd and we are not to far off at all, and thats even if King leaves!

I agree. If we can just keep out the other teams (easier said than done) we only need a couple of goals and we're there. Can't wait to see Ben Turner back in the team :)

Users who are viewing this thread