Andre Gray (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
These look quite bad, although they were 4 years ago!
process

process

Otis

Just words is a bit of an odd comment, do you think Abu Hamza should be able to say what he likes too, only words after all.
I can't believe Abu Hamza said anything against gay people though, he just doesn't seem the type.

fernandopartridge

Just words is a bit of an odd comment, do you think Abu Hamza should be able to say what he likes too, only words after all.

Edit - had a think about this one.....

What Hamza says are just words, inciting terrorism mind you not just opinions on homosexuality

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

The FA have thrown a misconduct charge at him.
I think he's a tad unlucky to be honest - Clearly, the administrators of this beautiful game have forgotten about the rampant legacy of double standards and inconsistency that has been their hallmark.

Otis

Thing I don't get with all these apologies from people, is it doesn't necessarily mean they have changed their thinking on the matter in hand, only that they have apologised about it and the offence caused.

Unless this guy has suddenly met a load of gay people and changed the way he thinks, you could easily come to the conclusion that he still believes what he believes and hat he said, but has just felt forced to apologise over it.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Thing I don't get with all these apologies from people, is it doesn't necessarily mean they have changed their thinking on the matter in hand, only that they have apologised about it and the offence caused.

Unless this guy has suddenly met a load of gay people and changed the way he thinks, you could easily come to the conclusion that he still believes what he believes and hat he said, but has just felt forced to apologise over it.

In this instance, his apology seems pretty sincere however.

It may not be, of course but... he's showcasing how homophobia is bad far more with his apology, than any belated charge that's a little too late really, isn't it.

oscillatewildly

Agreed - with all the comments of my two esteemed fellow posters above. I just couldn't help feeling that the powers that be would have viewed this incident differently from that of our own chap.
Well they haven't. So they've clearly got it right or er, wrong on both occasions :confused:

Covstu

Just don't understand why it has reared its head now? Surely they have missed the boat to put in action, seems harsh to me. Daft thing is that things like this could cost Burnley key points and ultimately premier league status!

Users who are viewing this thread