Andy Rose - Getting forwards (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

And he didnt did he? Someties you have to come down to their level babes.

Grendel

And he didnt did he? Someties you have to come down to their level babes.

If your logic applies given your lack of respect for anyone you are a walrus

rupert_bear

I was disappointed with Rose last night first time I have seen him for a while. Last year when he first arrived he looked a bit of a find but looked out of his depth to me.

SkyBlue_Bear83

With only a two man central midfield under slade, players like rose will have to be more disciplined. Of the two it looks like Reilly has been given the licence to be the one to break forward.

Otis

With only a two man central midfield under slade, players like rose will have to be more disciplined. Of the two it looks like Reilly has been given the licence to be the one to break forward.
Good thing too. He has better skills and dribbling ability and more intelligence in his play about him too.

I wonder when Slade is going to make a decision about Gogic.

Captain Dart

Anyone else noticed that he seems to have stopped making runs into the box to support the attack lately?

He used to ghost in and scored a few goals as a result. Lately he doesn't seem to be doing that. Can only be down to tactically not being given licence to get forwards can't it?

Seems to have taken on a much more defensive role of late.

Slade telling him now to not go and join the attack you think to make us more solid at the back?
Madness if he has that's Rose's one major talent to add to his athleticism.

Users who are viewing this thread