Andy Thorn is Adaptable! (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

Just a quick point. Yes, he has had King back but has also lost more defenders to injury and players within games as well. He has been able to shuffle well and obviously worked well on shape and style during training as A WHOLE SQUAD. No doubt Harrison adds a lot to tactics and shape.
I didn't want him, but my whole outlook on Cov has changed since Bothroyd was sacked. At the end of the day, as he says, football should be fun and entertaining. Maybe Blackpool is the blueprint for teams like us.

sotv1987

Yes, we do seem to forget Harrison's contribution to the team, give them both a chance, entertain the faithful fans!!!!!!!

rob9872

Yep, I keep seeing the understandable Eric Black comparisons, but perhaps with Harrison too, it's more like George and John :)

Cov City Daytrader 87

Wasn't it true that not so long ago some fans wanted Steve Harrison out because they were saying about his defensive coaching methods?:thinking about:

rob9872

Steve Harrison definitely better in the league, shit in the cup

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought it was a bucket-and it was "number 1" not "number 2's" he did into it :eek:

Yeah, give Harrison credit-I was thinking George & John a while back! Remember the Leicester comeback last season? Harrison prettty much just waded in and took over from a cluless CC at h/t. He has passion, experience and tactical knowledge. Something Thorn is more likely to make use of than our previous managers I think.

Don't forget the last A.M. we blamed for all our problems. He's managing a Prem team now, and doing ok!

Users who are viewing this thread