Annie Mac (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody listen to this? How annoying is this woman?

Covstu

Yep dance person, I switch off when she comes on or I used to when I listened to radio 1

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never heard of her, but then, I'm an old fart! :D

LastGarrison

I quite like her.

She did a great set on "The House Party" where channel 4 broadcast 6 hours straight of dance music.

Down with the kids me.

andrew.roberts

Don´t know her either but she can´t be as cringeworthy as Paloma Faith on The Voice...sorry for changing the subject my the way

mechaishida

Most 'DJs' are irritating these days, hence why I no longer have the radio on in the car.

Plus, most of the music on Radio 1 is either Pop tripe or that awful Drum & Bass/Garage cross-over shite that sounds like an angry Dalek attacking you.

Macca

They keep pushing the boundaries of annoying birds on that voice shite I'll give them that

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Radio is absolutely terrible I've noticed. My AUX cable broke last week so I've been listening a lot for the first time in ages. Radio 1 is mainly pretentious and hosted by idiots, and Free Radio is a complete joke. How anyone listens to that I'll never know.

Annie Mac is definitely overrated in my opinion, the music she plays isn't very good, and all you have to do is look at B.Traits and a few other of the DJ's that host the new/dance music type shows to she that in comparison to them she's quite weak. She has quite big status at Radio 1, but I really don't rate her, or the music she plays at all.

I listen to touch FM nowadays, have to listen to free radio at work and the amount of times they play bieber does my fucking head right in. I used to listen to kerrang, but that was replaced by the awful planet rock. Now due to my daughter and Mrs I have no say at all with the car radio the TV and pretty much my life, lol

chiefdave

I listen to touch FM nowadays, have to listen to free radio at work and the amount of times they play bieber does my fucking head right in. I used to listen to kerrang, but that was replaced by the awful planet rock. Now due to my daughter and Mrs I have no say at all with the car radio the TV and pretty much my life, lol

If you listen to radio at work / home have a look for some online stations that suit your music taste. I listen to mainly American or Canadian stations these days.

Nicenin

Does anybody listen to this? How annoying is this woman?

Completely agree OP. Intolerable to listen to. She reminds me of a management accountant trying to DJ.

I want to keep up with new music, so I listen to her show the next day on iPlayer and cut her self-promoting segues out.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Talk radio has been great the last few weeks, they have James Whale, Tommy Boyd and Iain lee on fantastic station but not very well advertised and only available on Dab

Users who are viewing this thread