Annoying pop-up! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Guys. Don't know if anyone can help out. Just in the last few days I've been getting an annoying pop-up whenever I want to comment or post anything, whether it's on SBT, Facebook etc.
Anyone know how I can stop this happening? I've ran Malwarebytes and Security Essentials, but to no avail. Here's what I get.............

Houchens Head

IE Nick. I've tried Google Chrome and didn't like it much.

Otis

At my age I get quite a few annoying pop-ups with my penis.

Not sure that's much help to you though, Houch.

Houchens Head

At my age I get quite a few annoying pop-ups with my penis.

Not sure that's much help to you though, Houch.

It's the opposite problem with me Otis! :D

Houchens Head

Covstu

Update: I switched to Chrome Nick. I think it's because I'm old school and don't like change! I'll stick with this for a while. It's just finding my way round e.g. favourites, tools, options etc. Cheers anyway Mate.
Might be spyware issue? You scanned for it recently?

Houchens Head

Think you might be right Stu. As I said earlier, I ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and Security Essentials, but it keeps coming up. I took Nick's advice in the end and swapped over to Google Chrome. It's fine. Just getting used to it now.

mechaishida

Think you might be right Stu. As I said earlier, I ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and Security Essentials, but it keeps coming up. I took Nick's advice in the end and swapped over to Google Chrome. It's fine. Just getting used to it now.

I use Adblock Plus for Firefox and that swats all the pop-ups. It's free, btw.

Rich

It's really quite simple tick that button that says "don't show the warning for this program again" and it won't pop up again. It tells you it's microsoft spell check so not a bug and adware won't pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread