Another bid rejected (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Maybe they just haven't offered this bag of crisps that people keep saying we will sell him for?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
sw88 - cheers for the update. What is your source?

What is Waggott after? And how far away is bid?

No source as such, just the CET twitter. Not the most reliable I know, but doesn't surprise me that they (May) have come back with another offer.

Just my guess that it's Waggott who's doing the deals and setting prices etc

No source as such, just the CET twitter. Not the most reliable I know, but doesn't surprise me that they (May) have come back with another offer.

Just my guess that it's Waggott who's doing the deals and setting prices etc

If this is true then Waggots credentials are further enhanced. It is fascinating, but we are not far away from being a formidable force. (just got to Loose Fisher and Joy!!)

torchomatic

Good on the club for not letting him go on the cheap. We have to do what is right for the club.

Sub

normally let them go with 30minutes of the transfer window left leaving no time for a replacement then we go on a losing run and just avoid relegation if we are lucky !! !!

normally let them go with 30minutes of the transfer window left leaving no time for a replacement then we go on a losing run and just avoid relegation if we are lucky !! !!

You missed out the "I know we have lost players, but we are just waiting for the loan window to re-open" and a month later after no action "we prefer permanent signings to loans".

christonabike

Wolves are being cunning, they have said we were the best team they have played all season, we are within a shout of the play off places so why not nobble us and either unsettle our leading scorer or buy him so we are weaker.:thinking about:

sky blue john

Wolves are being cunning, they have said we were the best team they have played all season, we are within a shout of the play off places so why not nobble us and either unsettle our leading scorer or buy him so we are weaker.:thinking about:

Im sure wolves are bricking it we are 11 points outside the playoffs with only 20 games left. I would like to be proved wrong but i think it highly unlikely that we will make the playoffs this year.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't help feeling that if he wants to go, then he won't be very enthusiastic about playing future games for us. But then again, I suppose, if he shows disinterest during up and coming games, his profile will drop in the eyes of anyone wanting to buy him? Just my 2p worth.......

Isn't the idea to get as much money as possible to go into running the club for a player? Is that a bad thing?

The idea is to get as much as possible to invest in the team, as you will have noticed they sell and do not invest that money in the team in the past it just gets treated as money for SISU. Well now they will not it as they will have to use it to pay the wages and the longer they do not get any money out of the club the Quicker they will go.

Gint11

I am very pleased we are being stubborn about this! It is about time we don't bend over backwards when it comes to selling players! If we are to have any success we need to encourage players to stay longer than 10mins

Nick

Administrator
The idea is to get as much as possible to invest in the team, as you will have noticed they sell and do not invest that money in the team in the past it just gets treated as money for SISU. Well now they will not it as they will have to use it to pay the wages and the longer they do not get any money out of the club the Quicker they will go.

We should have given him away on a free and given him a pay off, then people wouldn't moan...Oh wait...

Astute

Why are people surprised that SISU won't listen to offers? We have already learned to our misfortune that they don't do negotiating these days.

Nick

Administrator
Why are people surprised that SISU won't listen to offers? We have already learned to our misfortune that they don't do negotiating these days.

I am confused, so it isn't a good thing they are holding out for as much money as possible?

lordsummerisle

I am confused, so it isn't a good thing they are holding out for as much money as possible?

I've said it before, but Sisu have the remarkable ability to sell everybody for peanuts whilst at the same time making off with millions of transfer profits to tax-free havens in the Caymans.

hill83

I've said it before, but Sisu have the remarkable ability to sell everybody for peanuts whilst at the same time making off with millions of transfer profits to tax-free havens in the Caymans.

You'd like to think it was different people saying different things, but I doubt it.

olderskyblue

I have it on good authority that the deal was done weeks ago, the only hold up is that Wolves want to "disclose" the fee.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread