Another bloody Insomnia (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Spotty youths arrive.. (at another computer game event)

CNbXMcrWgAQv8vl.jpg

must be difficult for them having to queue up outside, they'll ruin their complexions.

armybike

A mate's lad works at The Ricoh and apparently some of the areas where this takes place stink of piss because the games use man nappies rather than having to stop gaming and go to the toilet!

wingy

A mate's lad works at The Ricoh and apparently some of the areas where this takes place stink of piss because the games use man nappies rather than having to stop gaming and go to the toilet!
Haha I'm thinking Billy Connolly here and those nine gallon Incontinence knickers.

SkyBlue_Bear83

A mate's lad works at The Ricoh and apparently some of the areas where this takes place stink of piss because the games use man nappies rather than having to stop gaming and go to the toilet! 

Wouldn't surprise me, my brother worked the last one. They order their food through the computer and get it hand delivered to their computer station.

Terry Gibson's perm

Loads of them camping on the pitches at Christ The King saw a few walking to the Ricoh but not many ladies amongst them.

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope nobody who pisses themselves is sitting in my seat in the ground it's bad enough some rugger bugger gets to park his arse there.

Otis

Hey!!

My daughter was absolutely desperate to go to this, but I wouldn't let her as she has no-one to go with.

And sorry, but don't think the 'spotty youths' is right either. We were round there on Friday and the majority of people we saw who were going to Insomnia were 20's - 30 year olds.

Nick

Administrator
Big money to be won there on games I think. Not fussed now they aren't on the pitch though!

ccfc92

Think it is all different games, I know there are FIFA tournaments.

Problem is with them kind of things, you can be very good at video games, and go there, and see how bad you are :laugh:

Especially games like COD, FIFA etc...

Otis

I think it is a multitude of games across all platforms, PC, XBox, PS4 and Wii U. You choose what game and what platform.

My daughter is Splatoon mad, so it would have been that. She already plays at home against people from all over the world.

stupot07

I went last summer, it was mainly PC gaming....and no I don't mean politically correct gaming. I was disappointed at the lack of console platforms. They may have addressed that since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

cornoccfc

And sorry, but don't think the 'spotty youths' is right either. We were round there on Friday and the majority of people we saw who were going to Insomnia were 20's - 30 year olds.

That's the main gaming demographic these days; particularly the world of e-sports.

Some of the 90's stereotype like posts here are so far away from reality.

Users who are viewing this thread