Another protest? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

I think you're right, which makes it all the more baffling that people are defending them whether they were responsible for the goal or not.

I haven't seen any posts here defending the blowing of whistles (other than for the Sheff Utd game, which was arguably different context and extent).

clint van damme

I haven't seen any posts here defending the blowing of whistles (other than for the Sheff Utd game, which was arguably different context and extent).

post 335 of the match thread was probably the first, posted not long after the game. Plenty more.

Brylowes

I think in future we should encourage the use of those hi-frequency K9 whistles, that
Way the only people who'll hear them are the scum dogs running the club.:banghead:

Ashdown

Maybe the whistles should be put to bed now. Disruption and visual protest however should be fair game to continue to highlight the plight. Imagination needed from supporters to get the best impact and sympathy from all sides. You only have to read Richard Shaw's comments to reinforce how wrong things are at the club, so fans cannot possibly rest on their laurels.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe the whistles should be put to bed now. Disruption and visual protest however should be fair game to continue to highlight the plight. Imagination needed from supporters to get the best impact and sympathy from all sides. You only have to read Richard Shaw's comments to reinforce how wrong things are at the club, so fans cannot possibly rest on their laurels.
Disruption to matches isn't fair game. As I said earlier, there's a world of difference between the Charlton type in first minute and doing it in the last minute when we are holding onto a result.

Astute

I don't think that any supporters disagree with the need to have demonstrations. But there is a time and a place for them. And at the end of each game isn't one. And something that has an effect on the players isn't right also.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think that any supporters disagree with the need to have demonstrations. But there is a time and a place for them. And at the end of each game isn't one. And something that has an effect on the players isn't right also.
I don't think they realise it's actually doing damage to the protests as well as ccfc.

It's also showing people are so intent they don't realise it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread