Another team who has somehow found space to build a new ground in London (1 Viewer)

ranstone

So you are a wasps fan? Do you watch many city games?

No same applies to Wasps .... I've been to one Wasps game but probably will watch both .... I've just been interested in the whole situation as its developed over time .... Been reading this forum since the Wasps thing all began and likewise the Wasps equivalent.

Sick Boy

No same applies to Wasps .... I've been to one Wasps game but probably will watch both .... I've just been interested in the whole situation as its developed over time .... Been reading this forum since the Wasps thing all began and likewise the Wasps equivalent.

Yes, of course.

No doubt you're balanced view is to deflect criticism away from the franchise. Surprise surprise

skybluetony176

The last post I made actually mentioned Skybluetony - I guess that was the tipping point.

You really are obsessed with me.

I've only been stalked twice before, both ex girlfriends. I never thought I'd get stalked by a grown man with an imaginary life and an orange penis. It's pretty clear that you are in your forties or fifties, still live at home with your mum and spend your days sitting behind your keyboard while bragging about your imaginary life on multiple forums while eating a steady diet of cheesy watsits.

mechaishida

I've only been stalked twice before, both ex girlfriends. I never thought I'd get stalked by a grown man with an imaginary life and an orange penis. It's pretty clear that you are in your forties or fifties, still live at home with your mum and spend your days sitting behind your keyboard while bragging about your imaginary life on multiple forums while eating a steady diet of cheesy watsits.

And yet you keep coming back for more?

As much as I dislike him (though I do agree with a lot he says), and he clearly dislikes most people, you play into his hands with this sort of reply. Even I've learned that for God's sake.

ranstone

I joined the wasps forum - was very balanced and reasonable - and was banned very quickly.

People were very offensive to me.

so you are saying it's OK for you to join a Wasps forum when you are not a Wasps fan .... But you seem to be very anti anyone joining here that's not a CCFC fan ...... Strikes me as "Do as I say not as I do" !

Nick

Administrator
so you are saying it's OK for you to join a Wasps forum when you are not a Wasps fan .... But you seem to be very anti anyone joining here that's not a CCFC fan ...... Strikes me as "Do as I say not as I do" !
Strikes me you have signed up to a forum of a team you have no interest in to be a bit of a wum...

Grendel

No the point is as I was not a fan of theirs and didn't say wonderful things about them then that was me out.

Grendel

Is that a biography of your life Tony? I'm not surprised. It's clear you were never going to amount to very much.

Sick Boy

Bore off you boring tosspot.

Sick Boy

I'm still not sure why we have to tolerate these posters working for PR agendas. It's interesting that dongo has come back with a different writing style and much improved English.

mechaishida

Tit for tat, you mean?

You'll find a division here, probably 80% + cannot stand Wasps or their vulture-esque machinations in acquiring the Ricoh. Exploiting a shit relationship between the CCC and SISU to swoop in and buy a stadium they have no right to buy; anyone who tries to oust my/our historical football club from it's home is a bunch of unscrupulous fuckers. SISU aren't saints, not by a long stretch, but they're trying.

If you're here to defend Wasps you'll find yourself rapidly outnumbered, mate.

Grendel

I'm still not sure why we have to tolerate these posters working for PR agendas. It's interesting that dongo has come back with a different writing style and much improved English.

Yeah I've noticed that. Totally different to the usual stuttering word and sentence construction.

I noticed that about SBK as well. He's not a plant but it almost looked like two people had access to his account.

italiahorse

I joined the wasps forum - was very balanced and reasonable - and was banned very quickly.

People were very offensive to me.

Really? You need to go back and read your posts under username 'I'm in a roll'

You went in as a WUM and left with your tail between your legs.
Balanced and reasonable on the Wasps forum? Everybody knows you couldn't possibly do that. :claping hands:

Grendel

Really? You need to go back and read your posts under username 'I'm in a roll'

You went in as a WUM and left with your tail between your legs.
Balanced and reasonable on the Wasps forum? Everybody knows you couldn't possibly do that. :claping hands:

Spellcheck unfortunately made my I'm on a roll initially but yes I corrected and actually I'm in a roll is still an open account.

Tail between my legs? Well hardly. As I pointed out one thread had more than any of their other pathetic attempts and that was because I was involved.

I'd imagine that in terms of hits and site interest I was the best thing that happened on there since they last moved grounds. On the other hand your thread mustered 8 posts and that includes me you and the others complaining.

People moan about GMK but there are literally about 3 regular posters on that dumb site. Most (2) seemed obsessed that I was hiding my identity from them and would say who on SBT I was. It proves that rugby fans actually despite their pretentious behaviour are fucking stupid as the username said exactly who I was. Funnily the biggest stick was from idiots from coventry like "snozzer" and I think sky blue elephant who were frantically trying to lick Eastwoods arse.

The site is as shit as the club.

Last edited:

italiahorse

Spellcheck unfortunately made my I'm on a roll initially but yes I corrected and actually I'm in a roll is still an open account.

Tail between my legs? Well hardly. As I pointed out one thread had more than any of their other pathetic attempts and that was because I was involved.

I'd imagine that in terms of hits and site interest I was the best thing that happened on there since they last moved grounds. On the other hand your thread mustered 8 posts and that includes me you and the others complaining.

People moan about GMK but there are literally about 3 regular posters on that dumb site. Most (2) seemed obsessed that I was hiding my identity from them and would say who on SBT I was. It proves that rugby fans actually despite their pretentious behaviour are fucking stupid as the username said exactly who I was. Funnily the biggest stick was from idiots from coventry like "snozzer" and I think sky blue elephant who were frantically trying to lick Eastwoods arse.

The site is as shit as the club.

Balanced and reasonable.
I rest my case :claping hands:

SkyBlue_Bear83

I posted on the wasps forum under SkyBlueElephant, certainly wasn't licking Eastwoods arse so not sure why you've made that up.

Grendel

I posted on the wasps forum under SkyBlueElephant, certainly wasn't licking Eastwoods arse so not sure why you've made that up.

I wouldn't get to sensitive - I did say "I think" - it was a while ago.

skybluetony176

He's Grendull. Making stuff up is what he does.

Knowing the way we clash on here from time to time (OK, all the time ;) ) I have no doubt that you certainly wasn't licking Eastwoods arse. Fishers arse, maybe but not Eastwoods ;)

Grendel

He's Grendull. Making stuff up is what he does.

Knowing the way we clash on here from time to time (OK, all the time ;) ) I have no doubt that you certainly wasn't licking Eastwoods arse. Fishers arse, maybe but not Eastwoods ;)

Amazing.

Tony trying to create an Anschluss with CCFC - he really lacks any dignity.

italiahorse

I wouldn't get to sensitive - I did say "I think" - it was a while ago.

Comedy Gold :claping hands:

ranstone

No the point is as I was not a fan of theirs and didn't say wonderful things about them then that was me out.

maybe read your posts (assuming the link you posted here was correct) ?

The point being you thought it was OK for you to join a Wasps forum and yet act like a playground bully on here when someone joins and doesn't sing your tune.

Grendel

maybe read your posts (assuming the link you posted here was correct) ?

The point being you thought it was OK for you to join a Wasps forum and yet act like a playground bully on here when someone joins and doesn't sing your tune.

No. The point is our site at the time was infiltrated by wasps supporters spreading the word. In the know, the nose, Virgonian, raggs were the obvious ones.

Then there was nothing wrong with a balance redress. It stopped very quickly. You are the first for a while. Though the return of other "fans" has been noted.

ranstone

No. The point is our site at the time was infiltrated by wasps supporters spreading the word. In the know, the nose, Virgonian, raggs were the obvious ones.

Then there was nothing wrong with a balance redress. It stopped very quickly. You are the first for a while. Though the return of other "fans" has been noted.

fair enough .... Maybe give new people a chance before jumping on them mob handed !

Sick Boy

fair enough .... Maybe give new people a chance before jumping on them mob handed !

You've already admitted you aren't a CCFC supporter on a CCFC forum. I look forward to your contributions in CCFC chat.

Unless of course, you are selfish with a complete lack of respect for a city's sporting history and traditions?

Terry Gibson's perm

I waste enough of my life on here, I would never have time to be on multiple sites:p

mechaishida

It obviously helps if you don't come across as a bit of a WUM.

I've been here a month; had 4 major confrontations with members and nearly huffed off, to be honest. Getting a feel for the place and judging the atmosphere comes before diving in with your opinions, as I've learned.

Nick

Administrator

I've been here a month; had 4 major confrontations with members and nearly huffed off, to be honest. Getting a feel for the place and judging the atmosphere comes before diving in with your opinions, as I've learned.
Major confrontations, really??

It usually helps when you don't sign up to forums and immediately start giving it loads, it sets alarm bells.

italiahorse

You don't have to be a WUM.
Just mention that you watch Wasps and anything you say is irrelevant.

Nick

Administrator
I rest my case.

Well yes, because if I spent months lecturing people how wrong it is to eat meat and having digs about them eating it and then kept bragging about the steaks I am eating then people would think that was a bit strange too.

The irony and hypocrisy is quite funny

Users who are viewing this thread