Any Wembley Tickets Yet ? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Mine has obviously been tracked to the wrong house!!!

Warwickhunt

Got mine today block 127 & 137 - 8 tickets in one eve lope and 2 tickets in another

Warwickhunt

I keep hearing those people who booked tracked tickets seem to be getting problems

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I keep hearing those people who booked tracked tickets seem to be getting problems
...how ironic is that ! I'm one of those. Not heard a thing yet.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

..well that makes me feel a whole lot better.

Rusty Trombone

Blocks 238, 134, 125, 128, 546 booked on 3 different dates, all arrived over the last 2 days, each block in a different envelope, so at least I feel I got some value from the admin fees.

SkyBlueSoul

Mine were delivered today by tracked delivery...whilst I was at work :banghead: Gotta wait till Monday to collect them now

Kingokings204

Got mine today. All 6 came via standard delivery.

Getting more excited but can't help but feeling we are so shit and bottom of the league. It really tarnishes it for me. Still excited though :finger:

SkyBlueSoul

Got mine today. All 6 came via standard delivery.

Getting more excited but can't help but feeling we are so shit and bottom of the league. It really tarnishes it for me. Still excited though :finger:

Agreed, I'm almost ignoring the league. Only a first visit to Wembley is keeping me going atm

peeler

Wembley Wembley! I'd love to go to the new Wembley, but in better circumstances than the one we find ourselves in.

I went the the old Wembley 4 times:

England v Scotland '79 (3-1)
Queen '86 (inc. INXS, The Alarm & Status Quo)
CCFC vs Spurs '87 (3-2 aet)
CCFC vs Everton '87 (0-1)

Good luck to all those who are going, I hope you ALL have a great day out but especially supporters who weren't around in '87.

Hopefully I can find a pub in Dublin that's showing the game.

higgs

Anyone who bought tickets on general sale receive the yet?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Otis

My post not been yet today. They had better come today otherwise I will have to put on my grumpy face.

Bought mine on the very first day within 30 mins of them going on sale.

Seems like paying the extra postage made absolutely no difference whatsoever either.

Terry Gibson's perm

My post not been yet today. They had better come today otherwise I will have to put on my grumpy face.

Seems like paying the extra postage made absolutely no difference whatsoever either.

The extra charges were amazing mine came to £45 just to print them and put them in an envelope

Otis

I have had my grumpy face all ready for not receiving the tickets in the post today.

grumpycat.jpg

Otis

Until the match starts today

No, to be quite honest I have now lowered my expectations so much I now see winning a throw in as a goal and getting a corner as us gaining a victory. I also blank out whatever the opposition does unless it's an own goal.

I think we will win 1-0 today, so that's one throw in in the oppositon half and one corner.

Terry Gibson's perm

No, to be quite honest I have now lowered my expectations so much I now see winning a throw in as a goal and getting a corner as us gaining a victory. I also blank out whatever the opposition does unless it's an own goal.

I think we will win 1-0 today, so that's one throw in in the oppositon half and one corner.

Sounds a bit North Korean.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Our final 2 turned up today Block 227 Cat 1 tickets. Paid tracked postage but obviously didn't make a lot of difference as those with standard postage have already received theirs too. Noticed on the envelopes though that it said "Tracked postage. Do not deliver to neighbours".

Users who are viewing this thread