Anybody fancy some Kipling? (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

'if you can meet with triumph and disaster,
and treat those two imposters just the same....'

We were overblown with confidence after two games, and now amongst some, it's all doom and gloom. I'm not sure of the quality of the teams in this league, but I do believe that teams will be well organised, physical, and they won't roll over for us. These teams aren't shit, and we should respect them. At Grimsby, we must have had 80% of possession in the second half, but scored only two goals, a horrendous mistake by them, and a set piece. I was worried by our lack of creativity and cutting edge, and there is improvement required to create and take more chances.

Similarly, we have lost two games, and although improvements are needed in a number of areas, we shouldn't overreact, and need to keep behind the players and managers. I notice that Robins has said that some fans passing the dressing rooms after the match gave the players some stick. I'd have thought the last thing the players need after four games is criticicism/abuse from the stands, or on these forums. Let's keep a balance, and see where we are at the end of September. It's a long, hard season.

Adge

What sort of ground layout allows pissed off fans to walk past the dressing rooms??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Indeed! You'd have thought they'd had given them a few bricks aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread