Anybody want Kieran Crowley's old job? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I think you have to do a lot and have a lot of qualifications for only 24K though.

ajsccfc

You'd think the salary would definitely be higher for a job that requires a degree, three years experience and working weekends and nights when required. Having to read the witless replies the Facebook page gets alone should be way more compensated.

torchomatic

He isn't being replaced. He's got another job with the FAI.

Still, I guess you could always make something more exciting up.

Personally, if i knew i was being replaced, they would get told to f-off. But that's me. He hasn't done a bad job this season. The ticket office have.

torchomatic

richnrg

one of the duties is listed as:

"Crisis management including writing proactive and reactive club statements relating to managerial and player issues as well as ownership issues".

Obviously expecting more shit to hit the fan in 2016-17

torchomatic

I think they just know the fan base very well. CCFC fans have a knack of turning most things into a crisis.

"Crisis management including writing proactive and reactive club statements relating to managerial and player issues as well as ownership issues".

SkyBlueZack

Inappropriate tweets spring to mind. Overdue announcements. Wouldn't be ccfc without it all. Would also be a tad bit boring considering the football isn't usually up to scratch ;-) lol

Nick

Administrator
Personally, if i knew i was being replaced, they would get told to f-off. But that's me. He hasn't done a bad job this season. The ticket office have.

He has chosen to leave for a new job? It's standard to do a handover process.

fernandopartridge

No, it's just a standard expectation for any public facing business.

skybluedan

He isn't being replaced. He's got another job with the FAI.

Still, I guess you could always make something more exciting up.
Like he's running off with the council woman who used to be a geezer. That would at least more interesting

chiefdave

The money might not be fantastic but I'd go for it if I had the required experience. Would much rather be doing something I enjoyed for less money.

superskyblue

Seems well underpaid to me. And I am actually more gutted about Kieran leaving than any of the players who are leaving. He's done a fantastic job.

Users who are viewing this thread