ANYONE FANCY ANSWERING THIS RANGERS FANS QUESTION ABOUT CCFC? (1 Viewer)

ROONDOG

This question was posted on a Rangers FC fans forum, you will probably have to register to reply, the forum is called follow follow...

IMG_0334.PNG

Nick

Administrator
I think basically the hedge fund take all matchday revenue and hand it to stadium owners to cover use of ground...fans want actual revenue streams developed.

Another strange one.

This guy seems to sum it up

As mentioned the EFL Trophy attendances have been in the gutter since last season when they allowed the 'Colt' teams from the EPL in which many fans felt devalued what was otherwise viewed as a decent cup for the lower league sides.

That combined with Coventry fans own protests against their owners is pretty much a killer blow for any decent turnout, to be honest I'm surprised it was as high as 2000.

For instance, some other attendances from last night:

Fleetwood v Leicester Academy - 517
Colchester v Reading Academy - 572
Crewe v Newcastle Academy - 1351
Blackburn v Stoke Academy - 1501

And that is on an international week with no Europe or other games to take 'eyeballs' away from fans' own teams on a Tuesday night.

The Reverend Skyblue

You mean The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club?

Think of a song for that ;)
I thought they had changed their name but I couldn't be arsed to check.
If The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club fans are slagging us off I will lose it big time.
Its none of their bloody business we don't get much money from the Ricoh and have shit gates in the Checkatrade

vow

I thought they had changed their name but I couldn't be arsed to check.
If The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club fans are slagging us off I will lose it big time.
Its none of their bloody business we don't get much money from the Ricoh and have shit gates in the Checkatrade
Stay off the whiskey rev.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Would require a 10,000 word essay, dating back to 2003 to even begin to explain why we've gone down the shitter.

If I was to explain it to a Ger in a sentence, I would say......it all begins with Bryan Richardson, the fenian fucker that sold the land HR was on to his own company, Taylor Wimpey, for 20% of its real value and all the snakes on the board sanctioned it as they took cuts - WATP!

Users who are viewing this thread