Anyone got a chipped Amazon stick (1 Viewer)

Pipehitterz

tried a few android boxes and theyre all generally shit imo

ive moved over to an openbox with 24 months subscription, i now have full sky channels and pay per view , no steaming, i still use alappy for that, and dl films via torrent sites
you cant beat the quality of a openbox , the occasional freeze for a few seconds, but none of the endless searching for a stream when the football goes off (on android box/stick)

Nick

Administrator
tried a few android boxes and theyre all generally shit imo

ive moved over to an openbox with 24 months subscription, i now have full sky channels and pay per view , no steaming, i still use alappy for that, and dl films via torrent sites
you cant beat the quality of a openbox , the occasional freeze for a few seconds, but none of the endless searching for a stream when the football goes off (on android box/stick)

Does that just plug in to your dish?

Rich

Getting one this weekend.

At the moment I solely have Freeview and watch football streams on an old laptop so I really have nothing to lose! Plus a lad I know down the pub (evening officer) is chipping mine so if it ever goes tits up I will go back round said pub and get him to rechip it again!!!

Where are you getting one from? They seem to be sold out everywhere at the moment?

Pipehitterz

yes mate, and ethernet as youre bing provided by someones server

ihave 2 boxes, but must admit the menu is terrible, ive just come across a zgemma h.2s which apparently has a full sky menu, and supposedly has kodi built in , ebay has them for around £140 with subscription backup, think i may have to purchase one of these badboys asap

Sick Boy

Is this something that is likely to get shutdown now that it's becoming more well known? Would it be worth investing in one?

Nick

Administrator

ihave 2 boxes, but must admit the menu is terrible, ive just come across a zgemma h.2s which apparently has a full sky menu, and supposedly has kodi built in , ebay has them for around £140 with subscription backup, think i may have to purchase one of these badboys asap
Do they record?

Nick

Administrator
Cheers...would you suggest buying the one you posted earlier?
I have one from there but the 3d / 4k one and mainly use it to stream over my network and it works great.

It doesn't come pre loaded with the dodgy stuff though like they do on ebay

Pipehitterz

yes , you only need a sky dish and an internet connection (ethernet)
no sky subscription required
plugs straight into the box

torchomatic

Is it basically just the stick with Kodi on?

Bumberclart

A number of ISP's have signed up to a deal where they will start to block content that is utilised by Kodi.
Don't know how effective it will be though.

SkyBlueScottie

A number of ISP's have signed up to a deal where they will start to block content that is utilised by Kodi.
Don't know how effective it will be though.

If the vast majority are not using a VPN and then accessing a major event, say a 3pm Premier league kick off, would the providers jobs be made easier?

Philosorapter

Just get yourself a build which does it all for you. I understand 'Pulse' could be what you're looking for.

no_loyalty

I have a zgemma box and you do get the full sky menu it even says sky on the menu. I have every channel including box office, all I pay is £10 a year subscription (to who I don't know as brother-in-law sorts it)

Colin1883

Fake news ????? Ko Di users in the UK will be threatened with a 10 yes 10 year jail sentence ... Pesky ko Di trolls , if your not using a VPN it's time to get one

Users who are viewing this thread