Anyone heard any rumours recently (1 Viewer)

Corrado

No punchline have seen it on social media I cannot verify it but the the source is good
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Captain Dart

My source said that SISU had approached a person to try to obtain a buyer for the club.

It is getting near that time, they've done the hatchet job and stopped the club leaking money.
Question is how much do they want are they on planet Z or planet Earth?

Esoterica

My source said that SISU had approached a person to try to obtain a buyer for the club.
Is it the founder of this infamous store chain?
_74841595_poundlandstevesmithcloser.jpg

clint van damme

that's a million miles away from actually been taken over, especially if they're asking for an unrealistic price, (which let's face it, in all likelihood they are).

shy_tall_knight

The fact that SISU have contacted this person would be seen as a surprise but also demonstrates that they are more willing which are both massive steps I just thought more would have been able to confirm

Liquid Gold

I hereby offer sisu a drive of my car, 3 weekends going to the park with ice cream and a half eaten multipack of crisps for full ownership of a debt free coventry city and all related assets held under otium entertainment ltd.

There you go now there is 100% an interested buyer.

Nick

Administrator
I hereby offer sisu a drive of my car, 3 weekends going to the park with ice cream and a half eaten multipack of crisps for full ownership of a debt free coventry city and all related assets held under otium entertainment ltd.

There you go now there is 100% an interested buyer.

What car is it?

Senior Vick from Alicante

It couldn't possibly be the trust again could it? Fresh from their poll on Fan ownership. If f their touting the club around one would thought any of us would be the last to know.

Chipfat

Hoffman is being asked to Brooker a deal once a buyer has been found. Which could explain his appearance next to Fisher and the sighting of Haskell...

All a bit strange but some of the dots can be connected I suppose, but more in hope than reality.

Nick

Administrator
Hoffman is being asked to Brooker a deal once a buyer has been found. Which could explain his appearance next to Fisher and the sighting of Haskell...

All a bit strange but some of the dots can be connected I suppose, but more in hope than reality.

When was Hoffman with Fisher? Where was Haskell?

Have I missed something?

Chipfat

Sorry Nick, it was more a question than fact, I'm like us all know nothing just trying to put dots together from what people have said.

rupert_bear

Was told a while back Hoffman is back on the scene but there is or was another group sniffing around Jordan? maybe. All conjecture and always was going to be stories and rumours around post cup final. All I know is something needs to happen and soon.

Users who are viewing this thread