Anyone seen this? (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Don't see that is much different to what is happening now, except they want to formalise it and make money off of it. It's all about money.
I don't understand the need for age restrictions, shouldn't that be against EU rules?
In the old reserve games I used to attend, it was simply the second team and could include players of any age.

ClarkeZ

Its the potential scrapping of emergency loans that worries me more.
Imagine our situation with injuries if we couldn't bring in emergency loans.

oucho

Its the potential scrapping of emergency loans that worries me more.
Imagine our situation with injuries if we couldn't bring in emergency loans.

I'd actually support that. In practice, with all these loan windows, the transfer window barely exists. All teams would be on an equal footing, so if anything with our bigger than average squad, we'd be at an advantage.

Terry Gibson's perm

The loan system needs changing things like no players can be loaned to teams in the same league, no player over the age of 23 can be loaned out, you shouldn't be allowed to loan out 30 odd players like Chelsea are at the moment and I think Parma in Italy once had over 70 players out on loan.

This looks a bit like the start of feeder teams but I could see Sky getting behind it as they are a bit short of anything to put on champions league nights (still waiting for the price reduction as I am sure they put it up when they got the champions league).

i saw some cracking players in the old reserve league when I was a boy, like Peter Ndlovu's first game at HR and not so good when Laurent Delorge broke his leg ( I think it was a reserve game) and you could hear the crack in the main stand.

Users who are viewing this thread