Anyone who was at last nights forum think the same ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Having attended all three forums, a glutton for punishment or just a nosey b'tard perhaps a bit of both, i am wondering who thinks the same as me .

The first two sessions i thought love him or hate him Tim Fisher did okay he cleverly managed to direct questions to where he was confident and looked fairly confident and assured and had a bit of bounce about him. I saw him yesterday about half an hour before the start, he was walking his dog no less and he looked just as self assured and confident as the previous two nights. When the forum kicked-off Stuart Linnell, who had the mic and did well last night i thought opened up with a few comments and announced although unconfirmed that ACL had lodged a bid for ccfc ltd. At the time i didn't think too much about it but in hindsight and with the knowledge ACL have put a bid in Fisher's demeanor was definitely different and looked to be struggling to focus on questions and was even pulled by one lady questioner for not looking at her while she was talking.

Could this latest ACL move have wobbled him a bit, it certainly looks to have shifted the goalposts and along with this "play for free" offer today i wonder if it has put Fisher and sisu behind the black ball.

skybluesam66

they will not be bothered who bids,as they will either retain control, or come away with a large chunk of their money repaid

Samo

Perhaps Joy has filled him in on what's really going on and he's realised what a twat he's about to look?

quinn1971

what is a lady night

He did look fed up.probably due to being asked the same questions over and over again.Even when he did mention the ground he wasn't very enthusiastic about it..I thought this was his chance to really sell it to us....I can't see why sisu would still want to be involved with us it goes totally against what a hedge fund does. How many hedge funds build their own grounds.....im pretty sure its all a bluff and sisu have got so far in trouble they don't know how to get out of it...I just wish they'd just come out and say it....haven't got a clue how this will end up, dont think fisher does either.

Steve.B50

Having attended all three forums, a glutton for punishment or just a nosey b'tard perhaps a bit of both, i am wondering who thinks the same as me .

The first two sessions i thought love him or hate him Tim Fisher did okay he cleverly managed to direct questions to where he was confident and looked fairly confident and assured and had a bit of bounce about him. I saw him yesterday about half an hour before the start, he was walking his dog no less and he looked just as self assured and confident as the previous two nights. When the forum kicked-off Stuart Linnell, who had the mic and did well last night i thought opened up with a few comments and announced although unconfirmed that ACL had lodged a bid for ccfc ltd. At the time i didn't think too much about it but in hindsight and with the knowledge ACL have put a bid in Fisher's demeanor was definitely different and looked to be struggling to focus on questions and was even pulled by one lady questioner for not looking at her while she was talking.

Could this latest ACL move have wobbled him a bit, it certainly looks to have shifted the goalposts and along with this "play for free" offer today i wonder if it has put Fisher and sisu behind the black ball.

I have also been o all three forums and agree that last night he was looking under pressure, I think SL did well again.

Users who are viewing this thread