Are sisu stuffed ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Are sisu finally stuffed ? Lets look at their position. Okay most of the so called debt of between 45 to 70 million is owed to themselves by ccfc ltd. Despite what Fisher has said ltd is the football club he even said today when asked about the ACL proposal telling Shane O'Connor it will be up to the administrator where we play.

So lets look at their position. They have no club, they (Holdings) have all the contracts of players and officials, no income though. Fisher admitted Monday night that it is possible for any new owner of ltd to get new players for the squad. Holdings (sisu) will still have wages to find and as third party owners may struggle to off load them.

The shared ground/ new ground proposal. First the shared ground. Fisher says can't do anything while we are in admin. To get out of admin amongst other things the prefered bidder has to satisfy the Football League mainly where we are to play AND firm proposals as to where we will play for atleast 10 years. At the moment sisu can't assure either. Nothing concrete yet regards who we might be sharing with, hurdles to jump yet there and as for the proposed new ground, no land bought yet, so no planning permission applied for let alone granted and i believe that goes as high as Government level. I just can't see where sisu can go and not cost them dear.

Looks to me that ACL have shafted them big time. offering a free ground whilst still in admin, clever move, means fans are happy, FL are happy and sisu will have to pay if they retain the club so will surely have to satisfy the administrator they (sisu) can take the club forward which will certainly include an agreement on rent and topping up that escrow fund too, all of which i believe Appleton has to take to the judge, how the hell can he.
I am wondering if sisu will bid, not joking either. As a creditor the only creditor more or less would they have more clout when a cva is formulated to enable us to exit administration not sure what happens there.

Last edited:

wingy

Are sisu finally stuffed ? Lets look at their position. Okay most of the so called debt of between 45 to 70 million is owed to themselves by ccfc ltd. Despite what Fisher has said ltd is the football club he even said today when asked about the ACL proposal telling Shane O'Connor it will be up to the administrator where we play.

So lets look at their position. They have no club, they (Holdings) have all the contracts of players and officials, no income though. Fisher admitted Monday night that it is possible for any new owner of ltd to get new players for the squad. Holdings (sisu) will still have wages to find and as third party owners may struggle to off load them.

The shared ground/ new ground proposal. First the shared ground. Fisher says can't do anything while we are in admin. To get out of admin amongst other things the prefered bidder has to satisfy the Football League mainly where we are to play AND firm proposals as to where we will play for atleast 10 years. At the moment sisu can't assure either. Nothing concrete yet regards who we might be sharing with, hurdles to jump yet there and as for the proposed new ground, no land bought yet, so no planning permission applied for let alone granted and i believe that goes as high as Government level. I just can't see where sisu can go and not cost them dear.

Looks to me that ACL have shafted them big time. offering a free ground whilst still in admin, clever move, means fans are happy, FL are happy and sisu will have to pay if they retain the club so will surely have to satisfy the administrator they (sisu) can take the club forward which will certainly include an agreement on rent and topping up that escrow fund too, all of which i believe Appleton has to take to the judge, how the hell can he.
I am wondering if sisu will bid, not joking either. As a creditor the only creditor more or less would they have more clout when a cva is formulated to enable us to exit administration not sure what happens there.

If that panned out would you with your floating charge sell Ryton and a player or two capable of raising £0.5-£1M. first ?

Users who are viewing this thread