Are The Irish Politically Retarded? (1 Viewer)

BANANA

One of the poloticians is a Irish dragons den guy. One is a former terrorist and the other won a joke of a contest called the european song contest.

wingy

What ,you mean the same as Americans ,who've had a film star,anepotist war monger,and potentially a couple of right wing tea party nutters in skirts , its about par for the course in a world where x factor generates more votes than real life choices,maybe we can use it as a model for selecting future MPs.No the irish are doing ok in a pool no bigger than the population of London.

Disorganised1

They sure are - I thought they might be growing up when they voted NO to the Lisbon treaty, but normal service was soon resumed.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nothing wrong with Irish Polititians!

quill4.gif

Disorganised1

Dana won it if I remember hopwever itthelikes of Adams I object to. Still Monachin Begin was a terrorist to us who took part in the murder of British troops in Palestine, before Israel was recognized and he became Prime Minister.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

wingy

It'll be Jedward in 15-20 years,while we're on ireland ,leonards gone very quiet ,wonder if he's considered a Sam Hamman manouvre franchising the city out to Dublin ,wonder what the Crowds would be like,what a weekend on the sauce that one would be.

Users who are viewing this thread