Are we going to be good enough, or not (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

At Norwich and other games before that, i saw a Coventry side that i thought could do well next season, juke hussey clingan king (if he signed) and maybe gunna(again if he signed) could be big names in the league next year, but now with the marlon saga and even juke, having interest (which would probably mean selling of him, cause sisu and tight money grabbers) there seems a tense mood between the fans.
Andy is yet to make a signing, yes we all know he wont rush to make signings that will be useless but it feels as we have literary the smallest budget in the league and whenever i read rumours saying that us and others are in the race to buy a player, i automatically think that we will lose the bid to sign him.
IMO unless andy has a goalscorer up his sleave then i can see us being the same as other seasons with the highest win of the season like 3-0.
I believe andy has a plan but looking at the likes of the middlesbough game when we didnt have marlon, we struggled, lets all hope for the best in the next few weeks in signing terms
and get a good goalkeeper and striker and we can hope for the best against incester :p

PUSB IATWT

ccfctommy

I think that unless we sign about 3 to 5 quality players we will do well to stay up next season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Pretty much agreed. But it's not so much the prospect of weak signings that concerns me as the SISU fire-sale seeing us wave goodbye to Sammy, Lukas, Bell, Turner, Cranie and perhaps Keogh. Even without Westwood, Aron & King, I would have backed Thorn to do well with the bulk of the team from last season plus a new 'keeper. That was a very decent little side we had there-it's spirit and style was growing every week. I fear it may prove to be a glimpse at what might have been.

ccfc2011

Why speculate how good we are wait untill we sign some players and the season starts stop with all
this silly negative talk.

skybluegod

At Norwich and other games before that, i saw a Coventry side that i thought could do well next season, juke hussey clingan king (if he signed) and maybe gunna(again if he signed) could be big names in the league next year, but now with the marlon saga and even juke, having interest (which would probably mean selling of him, cause sisu and tight money grabbers) there seems a tense mood between the fans.
Andy is yet to make a signing, yes we all know he wont rush to make signings that will be useless but it feels as we have literary the smallest budget in the league and whenever i read rumours saying that us and others are in the race to buy a player, i automatically think that we will lose the bid to sign him.
IMO unless andy has a goalscorer up his sleave then i can see us being the same as other seasons with the highest win of the season like 3-0.
I believe andy has a plan but looking at the likes of the middlesbough game when we didnt have marlon, we struggled, lets all hope for the best in the next few weeks in signing terms
and get a good goalkeeper and striker and we can hope for the best against incester :p

PUSB IATWT

we played well against middlesbrough unlucky not to win we played well against a good on form side and were unlucky not to win and clive platt i think played amazing in that game

Users who are viewing this thread