Argument thread (1 Viewer)

oakey

For those moments when you are pissed or pissed off and just want an argument to let off steam.

So, to reference the annoy thread,
Football fans are unnecessary. Matches would be better off without them. You could add virtual crowd to enhance the armchair fan's enjoyment.
Discuss.

rob9872

Fuck off

Captain Dart

rob9872

Yes it fucking is you c**t

dancers lance

For those moments when you are pissed or pissed off and just want an argument to let off steam.

Football fans are unnecessary. Matches would be better off without them. You could add virtual crowd to enhance the armchair fan's enjoyment.
Discuss.
Would the armchair be a Lazy boy with variable speed massage and internal heating?

rob9872

No blinking .

Malaka

Joy Seppela is the best thing that has ever happened to coventry city. She is a visionary and we should be grateful that they took all our shares for nothing and saved us from administration. The move to Northampton was a stroke of genius, we played our best football in years, we come back into Coventry and look what has happened? I for one hope we leave coventry for good

dancers lance

There is actually a correlation between use of bad language and intelligence in favour of the foul language.

You twat.
Indeed true, but I think the research you refer to only calculated people that could actually spell the profanity they chose to use. My Mum had 'Fuk Of Bastud' scratched into the bonnet of her car a few years back, I'm not to sure they would fit into intelligent category, but you never know! :pompus:

shmmeee

Discuss.

Wouldn't work to pump the players up though.

However, continuing that train of thought. The players are unnecessary and once FIFA reaches proper photorealism we may as well replace Sky Sports with a livestream of two 12 year olds playing. My Mum hasn't been able to tell the difference since PS2, so we may not be far off.

Indeed true, but I think the research you refer to only calculated people that could actually spell the profanity they chose to use. My Mum had 'Fuk Of Bastud' scratched into the bonnet of her car a few years back, I'm not to sure they would fit into intelligent category, but you never know! :pompus:

Well, is your Mum the Fuk Of Bastud?

dancers lance

Wouldn't work to pump the players up though.

However, continuing that train of thought. The players are unnecessary and once FIFA reaches proper photorealism we may as well replace Sky Sports with a livestream of two 12 year olds playing. My Mum hasn't been able to tell the difference since PS2, so we may not be far off.

Well, is your Mum the Fuk Of Bastud?
She would have been if the title hadn't already been taken be someone sitting in the House Of Lords, which is a shame, should could have done with the £300 daily allowance for exerting the same amount of effort it takes to lick a stamp.

Nick

Administrator
I've just had a discussion with a Head Teacher of a private school in Wolverhampton who says that American English makes much more sense and is easier to pronounce than actual English.

Was I wrong to headbutt him for being such a traitor?

What a prick.

Does he say "zee", "zeebra"? "aloominum"

dancers lance

yup especially when its hidden in a huge contract but no where on their site snakey pricks
I appologise in advance but I will be plagiarising the term 'snakey pricks' without credit.

Users who are viewing this thread