Article: Clive Platt is staying at Coventry City (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Platt is staying !!

Lets ring the council to see if we can block off town for the street party

:D

Poor Norwich fans, to have their hope built up and then dashed at the lat minute...

Walking Bird

Or maybe they all had a good rummage down the back of the sofas & found some extra cash

derbyskyblue

A bit unfair to have a go at platt. We all knew what type of player he was when we signed him. And for £250,000 i dont think he has let us down.

sky_blue_up_north

Did all right at first got a few vital goals for us, but team figured him out in the end, just not strong enough for a big guy

Jimthor

I do like Platt, for what he is. He won't fit into a system where we play the ball on the floor, but he's definitely played his part in the earlier part of the season.

kevinleftpeg

I like 'Gail' but what on earth were Norwich sniffing around for? They actually pass the ball & allsorts! I fondly remember Peter Ndloouoooves goal from years back when he put their keeper on his arse with a classy shimmer. Shame about his birth control techniques though :p

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Lets hope he can play a part in the end of season run in. Hes a good player to have coming off the bench IMO as him coming on will force oppositions to change theirstyle of play!

And I dont imagine he's on a great wage, compared to the likes of Carsley, Macca etc, but still puts a shift in!

I just think he/ we got worked out too quickly this season, hence his goals dried up!!

Either way, if he stays, brilliant, if not good luck to him (as theres still time for the club to make a u-u-turn!

edgy

Bet Narwich ate gutted!! They've had to make do with Dani Pacheco from liverpool and Sam Vokes.....

skybluetom

I think Lambert worked with Platt at Colchester, perhaps explains the bizare approach. Obviously whoever watches Platt day to day is impressed, can't say the same from watching him on the field however.

Users who are viewing this thread