As A CCFC FAN (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

Got funny accents though but friendly enough I've found. !

Ahhh, rural Leicestershire, where your aunts your Mum, your sister is your wife and your dog is as nervous as fcuk!

Hope they lose, I dislike them marginally more than that twat Simeone, cheating coont.

clint van damme

this thread has removed any doubt I had about the questionable character of the OP and Richard keys.

Moff

Mix with plenty of Leicester fans, through my daughters football, all good people, but the way they gloat, and laughed at our Checkatrade win, I couldn't bear to listen to anymore of their never ending fairy-tale, so hoping for them to end their run tonight.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

To greet someone in a Leicester accent simply put a peg over your nose and say "alraaaaaaaaaaart mate"

ccfc92

I like Atletico, so will be hoping they hammer Leicester.

Leicester are only where they are in the competition, as they had easier fixtures.

ccfcway

good luck to them. We are now 2 divisions behind Burton, so not sure why we are losing sleep over a prem team.

Much rather an English club do well than Spanish

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Or say fifteh
yes ! I remember a few years ago my kids played in a netball match in Leicester and came home laughing that in the Leicester team they had two players called "Nataleh" and "Sopheh"

Ranjit Bhurpa

In the 70's, 80's and 90's I despised the Villa much more, Leicester didn't really register at all. But now you've mentioned them, I hope they get stuffed.

Bob Latchford

In the 70's, 80's and 90's I despised the Villa much more, Leicester didn't really register at all. But now you've mentioned them, I hope they get stuffed.

It was a close run thing who was hated more .

Gazolba

I don't understand this hatred for other teams.
The only team I hate is the one we are currently playing against, and then only for the duration of the match.
Unless their manager makes some stupid comment about us after the game, then maybe a bit longer.

oscillatewildly

Mix with plenty of Leicester fans, through my daughters football, all good people, but the way they gloat, and laughed at our Checkatrade win, I couldn't bear to listen to anymore of their never ending fairy-tale, so hoping for them to end their run tonight.
Our Checkatrade participation let alone win, IS worthy of outrageous laughter and finger pointing.

Users who are viewing this thread