"As Good as it gets" (1 Viewer)

Tankie

The place to be was the Ricoh Yesterday.
On a Lovely Spring day, the Fans were served up another exciting Display of football as it should be played, and both manager and team can justifiably be proud of their efforts .
A two goal win and a clean Sheet against a dogged Pompey
side who had recently beaten in form Birmingham City, proved that there isn't much between top and bottom in this league, and on their day the "Sky Blues are a match for any team in the Division.
Two good quality goals, rounded up an afternoon of entertainment, by a team growing in confidence, and if this form continues there is no reason the Sky Blues can't climb to safety.Anyone who says the players are not committed, should witness the display of relief and emotion on the pitch after the final whistle, these lads are a credit to themselves, the Club and the fans.
Great stuff lads..Thanks for a great Afternoon out.
Oh, and thanks to Macca, I backed him for the first goal
AGAIN.........Tankie..

Otis

Sheff has now got 7 goals.

Not bad considering he is not playing up front. If he can finish on 10 then that is an excellent return.

torchomatic

He's got 8, I think. He got a goal in the Cup too.

Not bad considering he is not playing up front. If he can finish on 10 then that is an excellent return.

stupot07

I think he scored 3 when he had his brief cameo up front just before juke scored.

WillieStanley

I felt a little silly yesterday. After slating Clingan on here, I think he put on a really good captains performance. I was sitting near the front of "Singers Corner" and he Pepped the crowd whenever he took a corner and the look of passion when Norwood scored made me feel very humble indeed.

TRUE, those performances and shows of passion have been lacking this season but I was glad to see it today. Long may ot continue!

Users who are viewing this thread