Ashley Cole 'going on lads-only holiday' (1 Viewer)

dutchman

showbiz_ashley_cole.jpg

Ashley Cole has reportedly embarked on a holiday in Marbella with a few close friends.

According to The Mirror, the footballer is visiting the exclusive resort of Puerto Banus - which he used to visit with ex-wife Cheryl Cole - as soon as the World Cup in South Africa.

"It's a bit strange given how much history the place held for him and Cheryl," a source claimed.

"He is taking a few football friends along and it will probably be a pretty raucous affair, but he's single again."

Cheryl, who is thought to be dating Dancing With The Stars performer Derek Hough, announced the pair's divorce last week.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I was in this place hes going to my aunt lives down the road from it and fuck me its expensive i nearly fainted when i got charged 18 euro for jack daniels and red bull oh and minimum you can take out of the atm is 100 euro. its 30 euro into the club and 10 euro bottle of bud 5.50 for shots ill let you guess which one i drank all night and was twisted in the club lol.

smileycov

Facebook User
I was in this place hes going to my aunt lives down the road from it and fuck me its expensive i nearly fainted when i got charged 18 euro for jack daniels and red bull oh and minimum you can take out of the atm is 100 euro. its 30 euro into the club and 10 euro bottle of bud 5.50 for shots ill let you guess which one i drank all night and was twisted in the club lol.
that be shots then haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread