At SISU's offices (1 Viewer)

wingy

From MMM's post, it looks like that new building's just round the corner from the Hanover place they were listed at before. Close to a Starbucks too, which is handy.

If you're partial to syrup.

RPHunt

I guess thats what you hav e to pay for Premier surroundings.:facepalm:

There isn't much premier about it - the guy who supplied me with the lease details described the location as off-Oxford Street and not Mayfair (BTW, off-Oxford Street is not complimentary in commercial property parlance). And yes, there is a pattern, SISU's income is slowly drying up after their bit of luck about 8 years ago which enabled them to fund the CCFC acquisition.

Covkid1968#

I know Leicester's a dump, but it could be worse, it could be Coventry lol?? So can we call you Travellers yet ??

Yeah thats right..the home of Gok Wan and the elephant man. Culturally responsible for Showaddywaddy...Even your latest royal find belongs to Yorkshire!! :)

BurbageSkyBlues

Yeah thats right..the home of Gok Wan and the elephant man. Culturally responsible for Showaddywaddy...Even your latest royal find belongs to Yorkshire!! :)

You missed their most famous person of all time, the great Eurovision song entrant, none other than 'nil points' Englebert humperstink himself !

Leicester - such an epicentre of culture and success

Not too good with penalties, either

CJ_covblaze

As we have written to Sepalla a number of times requesting a meeting without reply it was well worth a try. Also making them aware that supporters need to be heard is important.

CJ_covblaze

ajsccfc

I think a big wrong needs to be righted here. Engelbert Humperdinck amassed a cool 12 points, placing him just ahead of Norway's last-placed Tooji, which in retrospect is a fantastic result when you think about Tooji's success since.

Sky Blue Dal

Interesting to see what she looks like .... funny if she was a right minger hence always going under the radar.

OR

Maybe Fletcher and the other SISU gang have heard from her but never seen her ... Charlies Angels spring to mind.

Joy on speaker: Hello girls!

SISU Gang : Hello Joy .. giggle! giggle!

Joy on speaker: right girls your next mission is ...........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread