Attending Walsall ( or wherever) (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

If you attend are you selfishly putting your own need to watch football on a Saturday ahead of the only realistic way left to put pressure on TF's plan to keep your football club out of your city for at least 3 years. Potentially attempting to ruin a facility in your city that also provides you with a first class concert venue. One of the few things Coventry has to be proud of.

Or

Are you a genuine loyal fan supporting Coventry through thick and thin. Even if they are in a another City owned by someone you dislike. They still carry the name CCFC.

Tough decisions for people.

Sky Blue Pete

If it is Walsall it will be pretty impossible for me with a young family and similarly for anyone who works Saturday morning or with limited time

dongonzalos

I have to say if you are someone who goes week in week out and travel to Walsall is not an issue. It will take some gumption to not go, in my opinion.

Covstu

if Walsall, I wont be there. Foot is well and truly down!!

If it is at the Ricoh, different story.

Walsall etc

To leave state of the art Richo for some poxy stadium in Yam Yam land is truly one of the worse footballing decisions in the history of CCFC.

And to support that lunacy by promising a new stadium in Coventry in just three years is blatant mis-representation and totally unsustainable.

So Mr Fisher thanks for wrecking my life with your intransigence and total disregard of the feelings of the majority of CCFC fans I will break my 49 year association as a season ticket holder.

ps:

I don't know how you sleep at night

J

Jack Griffin

The headlines need to be about the incredibly low crowds at those games.. and how events in Coventry get are getting bigger crowds as Sky Blue fans find alternative Saturday afternoon activities..

Covfather

I have to say if you are someone who goes week in week out and travel to Walsall is not an issue. It will take some gumption to not go, in my opinion.

Easy decision for me i go week in and week out...but not anymore. easiest decision i ever made - we have to bleed the cretins away from our club. they only want the money

covmark

To leave state of the art Richo for some poxy stadium in Yam Yam land is truly one of the worse footballing decisions in the history of CCFC.

And to support that lunacy by promising a new stadium in Coventry in just three years is blatant mis-representation and totally unsustainable.

So Mr Fisher thanks for wrecking my life with your intransigence and total disregard of the feelings of the majority of CCFC fans I will break my 49 year association as a season ticket holder.

ps:

I don't know how you sleep at night

Get a grip man, wrecking your life, are you for real?

Hells_Bells299

Not a chance i am travelling further than the 86 miles i already do for every home match! It's the Ricoh or nothing for me, nor am I back-tracking we need to prove the point to fish face we meant what we said at the forums, take your 300-500 to wherever the club may play this season - out of the home of coventry city - the club has enough lies and false statements already we as fans don't need to join them....all sing together, cos we'll fight til sisu are done!

cov_george

Difficult isn't even close, we all want to go & support the team/players, if we don't go players wages don't get paid. So we should go for players & spend ticket price only. Make it very vocal that sisu not wanted

PUSB

@richh87

I say don't go. For the long term future of CCFC we need SISU gone.

It's us v them. We'll be the last ones standing - we are the club.

BigadamL

I'm in a really strange situation if we do play at walsall.

I'm really against a move out of Coventry, however I live in walsall and it would be stupidly easy for me to go and watch. What do I do?

georgehudson

but. of course, TF has listened to the fans,
selectively, of course,
yes, TF & crew you have alienated the fans,
utter dross ownership pathetically accepted by the football league,
no cahoonah's

wingy

Difficult isn't even close, we all want to go & support the team/players, if we don't go players wages don't get paid. So we should go for players & spend ticket price only. Make it very vocal that sisu not wanted

PUSB
All relevant, the players will be paid regardless as football creditors whatever befalls the Club this season or the next A wage bill of £2M. based on the Clubs own survey where 25% of respondents committed to follow the team away from the City ,would swiftly see an Embargo enforced ,not that there will be any purchases .More importantly is this Information a question for the FL when they approve The SISU financial plan for the coming season ,will this data be made available?

hutch1972

I myself have only missed 4 home games in 27 years, 2 of which were at the start of last season, but in no way will i travel away to watch us at home.
It will be hard but there's always the radio.
Talking about the radio made me think, should the crowds be as low as we expect them to be, i would expect sisu to attempt to ban commentaries of the matches .

StevieM

PUSB

I agree George it's going to be really difficult and yes I feel for the players, but we have tried vocal and they (SISU),Fisher included appear to be deaf when it comes to listening to the fans opinions.
I fear that money is their motivator so lets see how they respond when they really have to start shelling out to make up the shortfall in the cash inflow.
I think that they truely believe we will all follow them blindly and continue to let them mug us off year in year out with the crap that they dish out.
PUSB but sadly I wont be there to cheer the lads on...well not at "home" anyway :(.

StevieM

I myself have only missed 4 home games in 27 years, 2 of which were at the start of last season, but in no way will i travel away to watch us at home.
Talking about the radio made me think, should the crowds be as low as we expect them to be, i would expect sisu to attempt to ban commentaries of the matches .

I was thinking this myself since they are such a bunch of spiteful fuckers.

hutch1972

I'm really against a move out of Coventry, however I live in walsall and it would be stupidly easy for me to go and watch. What do I do?

As you normally travel distances to watch, i for one will forgive you for taking advantage ! :)

J

Jack Griffin

I'm sure it will be possible for SBT to obtain some photos of the 'home' crowds for publication on media news sites.

SunZoomSpark

Can someone explain to me why the football league would grant us permission to play out of Cov when there I am perfectly good stadium for us to play in.. With ACL saying they are happy for the team to play at the Ricoh ... Am I missing something obvious here??

dongonzalos

I agree George it's going to be really difficult and yes I feel for the players, but we have tried vocal and they (SISU),Fisher included appear to be deaf when it comes to listening to the fans opinions.
I fear that money is their motivator so lets see how they respond when they really have to start shelling out to make up the shortfall in the cash inflow.
I think that they truely believe we will all follow them blindly and continue to let them mug us off year in year out with the crap that they dish out.
PUSB but sadly I wont be there to cheer the lads on...well not at "home" anyway :(.

Unfortunately this is the reality. If they thought 20k would turn up just to shout SISU out. They would do things to encourage people to hate them. They do not listen to the fans in anything.

Sick Boy

I'm sure it will be possible for SBT to obtain some photos of the 'home' crowds for publication on media news sites.

hahaha...I am not sure it is going to be like North Korea with banned commentary and people taken to the cells for taking photos.

italiahorse

Go in the away end so it does not look like you have attended. The vision of no Coventry fans would be big news and finally TF and SISU will see we are not happy with there plans.

@richh87

But the point is people aren't going so that they can starve SISU of income. I could get there almost as easily as the Ricoh if I fancied it - but that's not the point.

Totally up to you of course; I'm extremely anti-SISU

Users who are viewing this thread