flammablepiss

Facebook User
Anyone seen it, i really really want to see it, it looks stunning
My media tutor reckons its the best film he's seen in 10 years.

Have you guys seen it, whats it like ?

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure if it is my sort of film, I have seen the trailers etc but not sure if it is for me :(

flammablepiss

Facebook User
haha :L Poor Nick !

I wanna see it for the visuals really, dragging my girlfriend along on wednesday to see it in 3D :D

My friend has that orange wednesdays thing so I get her to forward the text and I changed her name to "Orange" :L Only costs like £5 for both us.

And woo this is my 100th post ! haha

simmouk

Administrator
I've seen Avatar 3D and it is simply BREATHTAKING! Really, really, REALLY good! I didn't mind paying the over-inflated ticket price for THAT! Although to be fair I did go on Orange Wednesdays (it can't be me that only remembers back in the day when a FULL PRICE adult ticket was something like £3.40?! £9 was the standard ticket for Avatar 3D!!!)

Anyway, definitely worth seeing, 100%! At times it is genuinely difficult to distinguish between what is real-life action and what is CGI, one faces and characters etc.

Nick

Administrator
Is it really that good?

I am still not sure if I will be into this kind of film, is it like Lord of the Rings etc?

simmouk

Administrator
Erm, sort of I guess, but you just get totally immersed in to it all with the 3D whatever. Pick a night that you're bored out of your skin,and then go along and see it. If you don't like it, you haven't wasted your time!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
:(
I still haven't seen it, I was gonna go but my girlfriend decided to fall over on the ice and make her knee swell up so I had to look after her.

I have it downloaded but i'm still holding out in case i get to see it in the cinema.

Users who are viewing this thread