Awards (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Stuart Linnell was hosting - as it was hosted by the club then he IS paid by sisu! So how come he took offence when it was stated that it is reasonable to argue he has reason to be generous to people who pay him for his work!

What a C Unit

Nice try. If he was there I'm surprised he didn't get you along to park cars seeing as you're now his bitch.

Greggs

Tim Fisher ,Steve waggott and john Clarke were all there,Joe E or Gary H weren't though,Fisher's dog made an appearence in the reception area.
New white suit from Baker,benno was Jealous.
The comedian was average to poor..Pressley said he was excellent

Top stuff Deano hahahah

wingy

Club layered our chairs with replica CCFC shirts. Thought great, i can get that signed. Had to pay £10 for it! I did pay it tbf, but only as I wanted something to be signed. Considering the seasons over, and we won't be needing them anymore, would it have hurt to have gifted us them? Or is that just me being tight?

Pressure sales hey.

Wonder how they' will manage on ST's for some other Ground?

Edit : How many tables were sold BTW?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pressure sales hey.

Wonder how they' will manage on ST's for some other Ground?

Edit : How many tables were sold BTW?

Erm, I'm not sure how many tables there were. I was on 13 (Deano was next to us on 14 - good to meet you Deano! Seemed strange introducing myself as SW88 :) ).

I'd guess about 20 tables, with 8 to a table (I think?) and all tables were occupied (although some spare seats). Couldn't tell how many we're filled with fans though. There were 3 or 4 sponsors tables, FPA, 3 or 4 players tables, management table inc Waggott, Fisher, Linnell, the comedian and Harvey Williams (not sure how he ended up on that table though....).

Users who are viewing this thread