Away games to avoid next season (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

If doing NOPM, I'd suggest the following away games to be avoided.

Cup games (revenues shared)

Gillingham (Scally's letter in support)

MK Dons (speaks for itself.)

Astute

All 23 away games at Northampton for me.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
you do realise that the club gets 5% commission on any/all away tickets it sells don't you?

NorthernWisdom

you do realise that the club gets 5% commission on any/all away tickets it sells don't you?

Best avoid them all then;)

However, there are some where a statement needs to be explicitly made. Even better to show our awareness, would be to substitute AFC Wimbledon for MK Dons that particular day.

Substituting a club for Gillingham is harder, as Charlton would be the obvious one... until they started running free coaches from Kent! Maidstone Utd would be a good substitute however, a club that lost its ground, backed a gamble on planning permission that never came... the symbolic pathos of going to Maidstone instead of Gillingham would be apt.

I thought that was only tickets bought in advance? Not tickets on the gate.

Talking of tickets for away games. Would it be legal if Sisu/Otium came up with the ploy of only selling tickets for away games to season ticket holders? I'm at the point now where I believe anything is possible.

Grappa

Anyone know when it's best to cancel my Sky subscription? I've heard they are giving £360,000 to league one clubs this season. A 6.6% INCREASE!

NOPM!

olderskyblue

Talking of tickets for away games. Would it be legal if Sisu/Otium came up with the ploy of only selling tickets for away games to season ticket holders? I'm at the point now where I believe anything is possible.

The season tickets ARE for away games...... ;)

tbh444

Crewe and PNE don't seem to like us much and both seemed to find the whole thing vaguely amusing when I had a quick look!

Users who are viewing this thread