Away Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

cov_away_2b.jpg

hoping for something along these lines personally

Alkhen

Are we keeping the diferent sponsor for the away kit this year? The Allsopp & Allsopp one fits so badly on shirts

cov_temp_copy.jpg

armybike

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Someone's used a filter on it (don't know how to post on here) looks potential like the old away shirt that Chelsea wore in that game they borrowed our kit or pos thick black stripes across a bit like QPR had a few years back difficult to tell.

ajsccfc

I had a little play around and I have no idea how to use filters to see much in the way of colour, but the away sponsor is definitely Allsop and Allsop.

fHbgszK.png

armybike

I've had a bit of a play with the image and seems odd the logos/emblems are showing but not the detail of the shirt design -

ceetee

Perhaps it's plain and there isn't any detail to speak of.

Is the red lighting a hint or a spoiler?

armybike

Maybe it's just one plain colour

Yep, I think (only based on trying different filters, so please don't shoot me if incorrect) that it might be a black shirt or at the very least the one in the image is.

hill83

Probably plain black with black shorts and red socks. Nikes latest thing is different coloured socks.

Hadji's_Goatee

If it is the black and red stripe version of the home kit then it will explain why it looks black from behind. That and the fact that it's a bloody dark mysterious picture. Reckon black shorts with red socks will look good

armybike

If it is the black and red stripe version of the home kit then it will explain why it looks black from behind. That and the fact that it's a bloody dark mysterious picture. Reckon black shorts with red socks will look good

The photo is a front shot.

Samo

No teaser today?

Hobo

Who is the fluffer at the club? It is an away shirt for god sake, just show us it.

Users who are viewing this thread