Away support this season (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Surely if there are any positives to come from recent events it's that our away support this coming season should be unbelievable? Looking forward to the away days already and think we can emulate the incredible support last season easily.

I'll personally be going to every away game I'm not already busy for! No excuse, SISU won't see a penny!

DazzleTommyDazzle

Surely if there are any positives to come from recent events it's that our away support this coming season should be unbelievable? Looking forward to the away days already and think we can emulate the incredible support last season easily.

I'll personally be going to every away game I'm not already busy for! No excuse, SISU won't see a penny!

There are painfully few positives to cling to at the moment, but perhaps we will become the first team (I assume) to have greater numbers of away support than home support over a season.

ShInnbob

I totally agree. I will be there at away games supporting the team and giving money to clubs that deserve it. Can't say fairer than that surely

Users who are viewing this thread