Back to being the biggest club in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Best to get out and talk to real people to get the facts than drool on every negative posters rantings..

Fact 1: Aviva Premier League Rugby game this week

@WaspsRugby: Attendance is 10,093 @RicohArena today. Thank you for your support.

Fact 2: League One (3rd Tier) Football last week
[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: Today's attendance: 12,094 - 450 away supporters. Thank you for your support! #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

italiahorse

How many would you say were there Italia

170f48cf96a88aa3d02772577576834d.jpg

11aaf38dbcd727e12b10e02513d189d6.jpg

5dc04c694f7e021fc343899408fb46a2.jpg

Upwards of 10000
Love the new LED advertising boards in front of main stand.

italiahorse

Fact 1: Aviva Premier League Rugby game this week

@WaspsRugby: Attendance is 10,093 @RicohArena today. Thank you for your support.

Fact 2: League One (3rd Tier) Football last week
[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: Today's attendance: 12,094 - 450 away supporters. Thank you for your support! #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Can't dispute that .......... Surely ?

Grendel

Beer while you watch ,brilliant

Shame not many were watching - 20,000 at Northampton and 13,000 at Gloucester - looks like heritage and tradition does matter in Rugby

letsallsingtogether

Shame not many were watching - 20,000 at Northampton and 13,000 at Gloucester - looks like heritage and tradition does matter in Rugby
I Thought they were all egg chasing degenerates

Sick Boy

Some how in the mind of the hypocrites, voicing displeasure of the franchise playing in Coventry equates to supporting Sisu. Weird.

They'd have been up in arms had the Northampton locals and media turned up to support us

Sick Boy

It's not such a big deal it's just a nice touch . Tut tut so much aggression

No aggression from me pal. You soon get used to it and it isn't really a big deal. It's a shame it'll never happen here though thanks to the minority who can't handle their beer.

italiahorse

People have short memories don't they?
Whilst I don't think you wished death, you certainly did have issues with them. Not to mention the locals who went.

Obviously you do.
You will find that I only made them aware that they were assisting Sisu in their 'brilliant' plan.

Grendel

Obviously you do.
You will find that I only made them aware that they were assisting Sisu in their 'brilliant' plan.

The interesting thing is you never post on here now unless the thread is attacking Wasps

Go and have a word with yourself. Your new team had 50% attendance compared to Northampton. Come December its going to be grim and yes we are going to laugh at you.

Otis

I wonder if it's just me, but my stance on Wasps has changed somewhat. Have always wanted them to fail and not wanted them to win matches, but could never be bitter enough (in my own mind) to actively wish them to lose every single game, check out who they were playing and then root for the opposition.

Just didn't want them to do well, but never checked any of their scores or sat there with my fingers crossed that they'd get beaten, but now I find my stance has hardened. Now I am checking their scores and rooting for the opposition and am more delighted than ever when they lose a match.

Can only put it down to nothing moving forwards at all on the Sky Blues' future and my coming to the conclusion that we have to stay here. Can't think of any other rational explanation. Just a sub-conscious thing I have found, rather than a change in stance after a deliberate thought process.

Johnnythespider

I looked yesterday and it was 43 quid to sit on the halfway line!!!

I think the cheapest was 20 quid, behind the posts.
You can get into the BPA for a tenner with a city season ticket

italiahorse

The interesting thing is you never post on here now unless the thread is attacking Wasps

Go and have a word with yourself. Your new team had 50% attendance compared to Northampton. Come December its going to be grim and yes we are going to laugh at you.

Just enjoying the football but if my name is mentioned I reserve the right to respond.
I never bought up the attendance .... you did in another of your boring self centred threads.

Grendel

Just enjoying the football but if my name is mentioned I reserve the right to respond.
I never bought up the attendance .... you did in another of your boring self centred threads.

Attendance is poor though isn't it. Just spoke to someone who went - said it was crap and will never go again. Music to the ears of anyone who cares about CCFC. Self centred? Your Wasps obsessed ego has made you an utter laughing stock on here.

letsallsingtogether

Yes funny that.
They turn nearly every thread on here, then blame others.....

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

Attendance is poor though isn't it. Just spoke to someone who went - said it was crap and will never go again. Music to the ears of anyone who cares about CCFC. Self centred? Your Wasps obsessed ego has made you an utter laughing stock on here.

I don't go to Wasps games, but really laughing stock look closer to home you are embarrassing now.
You moan about City's attendances which by the way are only a couple of thousand more, you slag off every thing in Coventry.
You should move back to Brum you obviously thought more of the place.

Grendel

I don't go to Wasps games, but really laughing stock look closer to home you are embarrassing now.
You moan about City's attendances which by the way are only a couple of thousand more, you slag off every thing in Coventry.
You should move back to Brum you obviously thought more of the place.

Well you seem very sensitive when Wasps are criticised -- do you not?

Users who are viewing this thread