Back to being the biggest club in Coventry? (2 Viewers)

italiahorse

Have you asked them all?

And what will the CCC rate payers think if Ccfc end up moving out of the Ricoh and just outside the city?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

They majority never cared before and they won't care again.

letsallsingtogether

No, only six turned up because of the time change....
But if you really cared about something you would keep your eyes and ears open.
How did the 5 that turned up know.
As I have said before I understand how some would struggle to get there but come on over 300,000 people in Coventry alone.
Can't all have been working or doing something more important?
Work it out what percentage of city fans turned up? even worse if you out the Cities population.

stupot07

IMO most wouldn't give a damn.
That is why we get low attendances.
And why only about 6 turned up when we protested against Wasps.

That's fine then, shouldn't be a problem getting tickets to the play off final then.

I also expect there will hardly be any at an open top bus parade if we manage to get promoted.

Not like there's 150k+ registered customers on the ccfc database or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

That's fine then, shouldn't be a problem getting tickets to the play off final then.

I also expect there will hardly be any at an open top bus parade if we manage to get promoted.

Not like there's 150k+ registered customers on the ccfc database or anything.

That's what I am saying WHERE we're they all if they cared?

letsallsingtogether

Sat on their sofa's listening to cwr.

Well they got what they wanted then.
As the time change was mentioned on CWR and they still never turned up.

Last edited:

Grendel

It's easy when you have 6 blinkered posters and you just put simple facts in front of them.

You keep saying 6 but I can only think of 5 - you, Tony, BHSB, LAST and Steve - who is the 6th?

skybluetony176

Not me I've got 4x ST's.

Fair play. I wasn't talking about season ticket holders though. Rather those who constantly talk the talk on here like they're the head of the resistance but have never come close to getting from behind their keyboards and doing something about it and walking the walk. Unlike say LAST and BHSB who then get moronic comments about them despite the fact that they WERE leading the resistance and walking the walk not only on the Sixfields move but also protesting about ACL being sold to Wasps. They're the posters I'm talking about. Even Rob disappeared despite having already arranged two protests against the council, one of which was was a midweek daytime protest.

Grendull and his dumbass minions should be thanking LAST and BHSB for putting in the effort and protesting on behalf of all CCFC's fans not making idiotic comments like Grendull just did (see post #188) about them. That says everything you need to know about Grendull. The "man" is a moron and the only people dumber are his little bunch of sycophants who seem to hang on his every word. And no, I'm not talking about you personally.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Fair play. I wasn't talking about season ticket holders though. Rather those who constantly talk the talk on here like they're the head of the resistance but have never come close to getting from behind their keyboards and doing something about it and walking the walk. Unlike say LAST and BHSB who then get moronic comments about them despite the fact that they WERE leading the resistance and walking the walk not only on the Sixfields move but also protesting about ACL being sold to Wasps. They're the posters I'm talking about. Even Rob disappeared despite having already arranged two protests against the council, one of which was was a midweek daytime protest.

Grendull and his dumbass minions should be thanking LAST and BHSB for putting in the effort and protesting on behalf of all CCFC's fans not making idiotic comments like Grendull just did (see post #188) about them. That says everything you need to know about Grendull. The "man" is a moron and the only people dumber are his little bunch of sycophants who seem to hang on his every word. And no, I'm not talking about you personally.
Robs at most games isn't he?

skybluetony176

Robs at most games isn't he?

I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying that given his history of arranging protests at the council house during the working week I (at the time) expected him to lead the way but unless I'm mistaken (I apologise now Rob if I am) he just seem to disappear.

skybluetony176

Is there any evidence of the latter statement?!?

To be fair normally after making a post like I just did Sickboy normally turns up to protect his general but he seems to be missing so far. Maybe he's cottoned on that grendull, despite his rhetoric, isn't leading the resistance and is rethinking his life.

Grendel

To be fair normally after making a post like I just did Sickboy normally turns up to protect his general but he seems to be missing so far. Maybe he's cottoned on that grendull, despite his rhetoric, isn't leading the resistance and is rethinking his life.

Resistance? Can you name the 6 people Italia constantly refers to - you see I think the majority agree with me on this issue - and for some reason that seems to make you very irate indeed.

skybluetony176

Resistance? Can you name the 6 people Italia constantly refers to - you see I think the majority agree with me on this issue - and for some reason that seems to make you very irate indeed.

The only person who thinks that the majority on here agree with you is you.

Grendel

Steve.B50

Is this the same leader of the Trust who attends Wasps matches and has welcomed the franchise into Coventry? Yet another hypocrite who claims to have been betrayed by the club going to Sixfields, yet doesn't give a toss about the fans of a 'top class rugby club'.

I could respond with some aggressive comment and tell you you don't know what your talking about, but I will resist and just let you have your own views within your tiny mind.

italiahorse

So you do want wasps to succeed in Conwntry?

Do you really want them to come down to our level ?
Surely we should aspire to be at there level ?
How do you know if they fail at the Ricoh that we could afford to run it in L1 ?
If wasps fail, what do you really think will happen at the Ricoh next ?
To help with your answers include the words unencumbered and freehold.
Oh yes, your nervous stutter is back !!

SkyBlue_Bear83

174858_340.jpg

stupot07

Do you really want them to come down to our level ?
Surely we should aspire to be at there level ?
How do you know if they fail at the Ricoh that we could afford to run it in L1 ?
If wasps fail, what do you really think will happen at the Ricoh next ?
To help with your answers include the words unencumbered and freehold.
Oh yes, your nervous stutter is back !!

Yes, it would give me great delight if they got relegated into the third tier of rugby. But they won't because it's a closed shop with only 1 team getting relegated.

Why would we want to aspire to be a Franchise rugby club? Aviva rugby is no higher profile than championship football.

How do you know we wouldn't be able to run the Ricoh in league one?

If wasps fail, we would likely get to buy the ground back cheaper, ccfc would be the winners.

Perhaps the real reason you don't want wasps to fail is that you're car park income will reduced......oh wait you didn't buy some wasps bonds did you?

Last edited:

Steve.B50

Could be fantastic for CCFC, as the ground could be available even more cheaply.

That would, in fact, probably be the likely scenario, following the US model of stadium pricing when franchises up and leave after a short spell.

If if they fail in the future and club own part of the stadium we could bid to take it over. I used to own 5% of my company 15 years ago, I now own it outright due to poor management.

italiahorse

Could be fantastic for CCFC, as the ground could be available even more cheaply.

That would, in fact, probably be the likely scenario, following the US model of stadium pricing when franchises up and leave after a short spell.

The grounds not the problem its running it.

stupot07

If it's so expensive and hard to run/make financially viable, wasps will have to screw us for every penny they can get out of us when the rental deal needs renewing.

NorthernWisdom

The problem is the cost associated with buying it against the return it might bring in.

Fisher may yet be proved right that Wasps paid too much. He might, of course, be proved wrong also but... it'sby no means certain that the price wasn't too much on the sale to Wasps.

(Of course the information released after FOI requests made all this particularly clear, as it showed what a transparent deal it all was)

Users who are viewing this thread