Bad joke corner (1 Viewer)

H

Harry Grout

The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Snow White, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "Ah Sisu have just paid all the unpaid rent,bought David Mcgoldrick,and sold Hussey and Bell for 1M each!!!."
Snow White thought to herself, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

And on a similar theme.................

Tim Fisher - living proof that Snow White and Dopey did have sex!

H

Harry Grout

For our Australian cousins..........

Q: What's the difference between a bison and a buffalo?
A: You can't wash your hands in a buffalo!

TheUKGryphon

Why did Wayne Rooney have both fists up Alex Ferguson's arse?

He was holding on to Howard Webb's feet.

lordsummerisle

Thought I'd disprove all the End of the World theories relating to the Mayan Calendar by cheating and opening the 21st December window on my Advent Calendar.

Never had zombies before..

LastGarrison

I'd like to invite you all along to a Charity event next week in aid of women with no arms and legs.

It's going to be crawling with fanny.

smileycov

Facebook User
Went to a fund raiser disco to raise awareness for people with Testicular cancer..........everyone had a ball!

H

Harry Grout

Just bought my girlfriend a box of luminous condoms............arr, you should have seen her little face light up!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Woy was a bit miffed that no-one would join him in his New Year sing-a-long!

WoyNewYear.jpg

H

Harry Grout

They say that 1 in every 5 people in the World today is Chinese. As I come from a family of 5, this got me thinking...............

Is it Mum?...............is it Dad?..............me?............perhaps my brother Colin?.............
or my sister Chung Ling Fu?..............on reflection I think it's my brother Colin.

Disorganised1

I don't kow what all this fuss is about. It's low in fat, nutricious, and tasty. Just high in Shergar.

Users who are viewing this thread