Baker sending off (1 Viewer)

SonOfSnoz

A preparation for when he is off loaded? The team having to make do without him?

gouldberg

Does this mean he's free on Sunday? He could always kit up down the Ricoh!

Tonylinc

Think that the ban does not take effect till 7 days after the offence therefore he will be available for Sunday.

gouldberg

That's unfortunate. Think of the statement that could have been. A current player turning up at The Ricoh. (Not that any of them should be expected to risk their job for us, would just be massively interesting).

gouldberg

I don't see Sisu allowing anyone to play at the Ricoh ever whilst still a Coventry player to be honest.

Just would have been pretty darn interesting if you ask me.

CJ_covblaze

More like kicked! Could get a longer ban for it. Wasn't a happy bunny

Baginton

far too many wreckless / late tackles last season, started this season the same.

far too many temper tantrums

100% effort --- 30 % brain usage :thinking about:

Manchester_sky_blue

Would be interesting if any of the bomb squad turned up at the Ricoh, seems like they are f**ked under sisu anyway so why not................

skybluesam66

he should never try to defend - the worst defender at the club

He should sit behind the front 2 - Do what hes good at - scoring and creating, and leave the defending to others

Manchester_sky_blue

Someone hit him up on Twitter. Though considering he's been in this position before his plan may just be to wait for Pressley to leave and get another chance.

I keep expecting him to announce he has signed for Northampton with the rest of the ex-sky blue contingent......... our landlords could well pass us travelling up the leagues as we slide down.........

PVA

Looked very harsh. There was a tackle on Fleck which looked MUCH worse and there wasn't even a free kick given for that.

Also I think the defender that fouled Clarke for the pen was lucky to only get yellow.

Covstu

I have not seen it but a few people said that it was a little reckless, ref clearly had a good view on this one to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread