Bang, Bang, Bang (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

This is the way deals should be done. Early in the window, not a panicky loan with two hours to go. Well done RS for doing the business. Hopefully at least another three to come. He has actually brought in players in the positions we need them. Who'd have thought, eh?

I wonder what will happen to all our loans now. Personally, not bothered about any of them apart from Page, I would keep him.

Last edited:

Irish Sky Blue

This is the way deals should be done. Early in the window, not a panicky ooan with two hours to go. Well done RS for doing the business. Hopefully at least another three to come. He has actually brought in players in the positions we need them. Who'd have thought, eh?

I wonder what will happen to all our loans now. Personally, not bothered about any of them apart from Page, I would keep him.
The only one I would keep is Sterry, think he is a good footballer.

Otis

This is the way deals should be done. Early in the window, not a panicky ooan with two hours to go. Well done RS for doing the business. Hopefully at least another three to come. He has actually brought in players in the positions we need them. Who'd have thought, eh?

I quite like Sterry.

torchomatic

Esoterica

I'd dearly like to know what the absolutely fuckity-fuck Mowbray was playing at in the summer. He screwed up the recruitment so badly that I'm still finding it genuinely hard to believe there wasn't some mitigating factor. He must be watching Slade and thinking...
giphy.gif

Otis

I'd dearly like to know what the absolutely fuckity-fuck Mowbray was playing at in the summer. He screwed up the recruitment so badly that I'm still finding it genuinely hard to believe there wasn't some mitigating factor. He must be watching Slade and thinking...
giphy.gif
It almost seems like double agent work.

He must have had a brain freeze or something. Ridiculous recruitment policy from him.

better days

Wright went back to his own club after the game yesterday. I believe the other loans run until later in the month. Page has expressed a desire to extend

Nick

Administrator
It just goes to show options are there if you think about it properly rather than the panic approach.

People made out we couldn't afford experience, we have now got an experienced centre half and and an experienced striker. Youngish centre mid but still over 60 games in the Championship.

stupot07

I think these sites just guess like us, they all have different dates for the loans ending
f7e9120468b245de8c794274d343ab25.png
I think the wiki ones are right, they are all referenced to the articles from the ccfc website

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

This is the way deals should be done. Early in the window, not a panicky loan with two hours to go. Well done RS for doing the business. Hopefully at least another three to come. He has actually brought in players in the positions we need them. Who'd have thought, eh?

Wouldn't even keep page! Sterry is probably the only loan I'd keep!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

I couldn't believe it when I woke up :joyful:

Just a shame to lose Sordell IMO.
Yes, definitely a shame but at least it was on Slades terms. (Bring in a replacement and a loanee in return). Not let sisu sell him to 'balance the books' to never gain a return!

bawtryneal

Agree with most of comments above
Would definitely keep Sherry
Still think we need a top goalkeeper who can command the box. Would be next priority for me and sell RCC

Hobo

This is the way deals should be done. Early in the window, not a panicky loan with two hours to go. Well done RS for doing the business. Hopefully at least another three to come. He has actually brought in players in the positions we need them. Who'd have thought, eh

Surely it depends which club really drove the deal? He can be given credit for getting Clarke in quickly. But I suspect someone else will be leaving quickly, like Willis.

skybluecam

Not sure what you're all smoking!

We have just lost arguably our best player in the squad, one of the only ones that looked dynamic and dangerous. Young as well and he wasn't a loan.

In return we've got a 32 yr old that has only scored 15 in 102 for Burton and a bang average midfielder on loan.

The other signing, Clarke, has played for 8 clubs in 8 years and hasn't got a game this season!

Regressing as usual.

Nick

Administrator

We have just lost arguably our best player in the squad, one of the only ones that looked dynamic and dangerous. Young as well and he wasn't a loan.

In return we've got a 32 yr old that has only scored 15 in 102 for Burton and a bang average midfielder on loan.

The other signing, Clarke, has played for 8 clubs in 8 years and hasn't got a game this season!

Regressing as usual.

It's amazing old accounts coming back to force it home.

Sordell could have gone on the summer, we have got two proven league one players and a midfielder with championship experience.

skybluecam

It's amazing old accounts coming back to force it home.

Sordell could have gone on the summer, we have got two proven league one players and a midfielder with championship experience.
15 in 102 is a proven striker?

And Clarke hasn't played at all in this league for Bradford.

Reilly may be decent but he's only on loan.

Nick

Administrator
15 in 102 is a proven striker?

And Clarke hasn't played at all in this league for Bradford.

Reilly may be decent but he's only on loan.
A proven player yes.

Didn't Clarke play against us in league one?

Not another old account that hasn't been active coming on to try and be negative is it?

Otis

Regressing as usual.

Maybe an idea to see how they play for us first before simply dismissing them out of hand.

We're you also moaning when we heard David McGoldrick was coming here?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

skybluecam

A proven player yes.

Didn't Clarke play against us in league one?

Not another old account that hasn't been active coming on to try and be negative is it?
Proven to be below average.

BBC article said he hasn't played in the league this season.

Not sure why the age of my account is relevant.

steve82

Messi could come here and people would moan he's too small.

Not sure if people been in a coma and just coming round... it's 2017 and we're in league one

Astute

Regressing as usual.

Are you coming back on to reiterate how shit they are?

skybluecam

Are you coming back on to reiterate how shit they are?
Fair enough. Beavon was immense today and Reilly put a decent shift in.

I didn't think they would be shit but perhaps not up to scratch. I'm still not convinced that this is a good deal for the club. Personally I rate bigirimana/Stevenson over reilly.

Sordell was just very dynamic and skillful. Beavon seems pretty similar to Tudgay. Although if he keeps these performances up then I'll admit that I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread