Bang, Bang, Bang (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

Doubt it. Probably do one again for months until they can be negative.
Get down off your high horse. You're the one crying about some whistle that supposedly lost us the game AND you're shitting on legitimate protesters still inside the ground.

This club is in a fucking dire state and it's hard to take ANYTHING positive from it. Willis and/or Stevenson look likely to leave this window and I highly doubt we will replace them adequately.

Today was a day to be positive about; we put in a good performance aided by some good news signings and narrowly missed out on beating 2nd in the league.

Nick

Administrator
Get down off your high horse. You're the one crying about some whistle that supposedly lost us the game AND you're shitting on legitimate protesters still inside the ground.

This club is in a fucking dire state and it's hard to take ANYTHING positive from it. Willis and/or Stevenson look likely to leave this window and I highly doubt we will replace them adequately.

Today was a day to be positive about; we put in a good performance aided by some good news signings and narrowly missed out on beating 2nd in the league.

Why would it lose us the game? We drew 2-2?

Nick

Administrator
Fine. Lost us 2 pts.

Just shows you know that I'm right when all you reply with is that.
Not really, I was there. I saw it was much better, I saw it was positive but it would have been much better with three points against them to move forward.

Because sisu are cunts it doesn't make it any better when that happened or ok. In fact it gives them more ammo

Users who are viewing this thread